What's new

Senior officer ‘commits suicide’ in CRPF staff quarter

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By: Express News Service | New Delhi | Published:July 1, 2016 2:50 am

A 35-year-old senior officer posted with the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) allegedly committed suicide Thursday in west Delhi’s Tilak Nagar. No suicide note was found at the spot, said police sources.

The deputy commandant-rank officer, identified as Rakesh Kumar, lived in the CRPF’s staff quarters in Tilak Nagar along with his wife and six-year-old son. Kumar had been posted with the fifth battalion of CRPF in Tilak Nagar for the last one year.

“The incident came to light Thursday morning at 9.30 am when his wife got no response despite knocking on the door several times. She and the domestic help broke open the door, which was locked from inside. They found him hanging from the ceiling, and informed police,” said an officer.

Kumar was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared dead on arrival.

“An inquest into the matter has been initiated under Section 174 of the CrPC. His body has been handed over to his family members. Police have also recorded their statement. The officer’s wife told police her husband hailed from Ambala in Haryana,” said sources in police.

http://indianexpress.com/article/ci...uicide-west-delhi-crpf-staff-quarter-2886834/

Thankfully suicides in Indian Army are at an all time low as only 69 personnel committed suicide in 2015.Which means a totally acceptable suicide rate of only 6 per 100,000.
Hopefully CRPF will follow suit soon.

R.I.P. the reason of his suicide should be found. And if it is workload then solutions shoukd be found

Well, in Pakistan; military suicides are unheard of.

You must be really naive to think that Pak is exempt from military suicides even when it happen in every mature army in the world.
You are able to question others from that pedestal of yours only coz your army hides the truth. I guess ignorance really is bliss.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/653163/army-lieutenant-commits-suicide/

http://www.dawn.com/news/1212434

can i have yoga if i want to be stay away from wife in a room ?

Divorce helps too.

Last edited:
Senior officer ‘commits suicide’ in CRPF staff quarter
Discussion in 'Indian Defence Forum' started by Windjammer, Today at 12:51 PM.

cerberus said:
please take note of such threads and it's relevance
Shameless Posters use such sensitive matters as Contest & boost there personal Ego's

This discussion was started by Indian Defence Forum not Pakis.

Indians think tanks n leadership should promoting and corrupting their own armed forces personnel's minds with hatred and baseless war, its seriously affecting their mental health and capabilities. Soldiers don't want to go on the fighting fronts and disturbed areas.

@Tair Indian Army's suicide rate is lower than that of one of the world's most professional army i.e. the Israeli Defence Forces.
It is also lower than US, Russian, Canadian, Japanese, Turkish, S.Korean and many European armies.
Also Indian army suicide numbers are falling every year:

Year No. of Suicides(Army)
2010 112
2011 106
2012 95
2013 86
2014 84
2015 77

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom