What's new

Senior member of Pakistani group 'Zainebiyoun Brigade' fighting in Syria, Iraq arrested

Anyhow at the time of Lal Masjid incident, 99% of this forum, local /international media and judiciary were remarking in favor of Lal Masjid and aginst Pervez Musharraf and army.

Oh ! Good that the forum has changed largely.

TLP is staged by RAW, stated by state minister. tell me why should i not trust a state minister?

Well, RAW doesn't control most mullahs in India let alone in Pakistan. :) As I see it the TLP is just an offshoot of the environment created by older Pakistan-resident movements like the TJ and the Jamaat-e-Islami. TLP in its original form was set up to celebrate the assassin Mumtaz Qadri and all that the criminal stood for. The other two are the same.

Last edited:
It is possible that the mob which lynched Pakistani student Mashal Khan in 2017 may have had TJ teachings.
Lynching /killing in love for Islam is abhorrent. Court declared it a punishable crime. Public is indeed is brain washed with new teachings by the new Islamist parties, competing to each other in behaving extreme in the name of ''ishq-e-rasool'', this nonsense exist only in Pakistan, which is largest operation base of Iran and Indian and American intelligence agencies. not difficult to connect dots.

So Pakistan military must stand with Bashar al Assad and his allies for Pakistan's own good and for the good of progressive Muslim-majority societies standing against criminals.
India offered it's full support to US, incase they decide to over run Pakistan, to reach Afghanistan. Declined.
India offered full support to UAE /KSA after Pakistan back stabbed GCC over the issue of IMCTC. Declined.
Why not you go ahead now, when Pak army is refusing to serve Irani proxy? After all India is strategic ally of Iran, Iraq and Syria, from decades!
Oh !

Well, RAW doesn't control most mullahs in India let alone in Pakistan. :) As I see it the TLP is just an offshoot of the environment created by older Pakistan-resident movements like the TJ and the Jamaat-e-Islami. TLP in its original form was set up to celebrate the assassin Mumtaz Qadri and all that the criminal stood for. The other two are the same.

RAW is not meant to control, they fund morons vs. scholars to the point morons get ''appointed as Special Representative on the Religious Harmony and the Middle East by Prime Minister Imran Khan ''.
While the true scholars are demonized and eventually target killed in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Musharraf was opposed because he was most hated personality in India. Pakistan media, judiciary, political parties, reflected same hate, this highlights Indian manipulation in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Lynching /killing in love for Islam is abhorrent. Court declared it a punishable crime. Public is indeed is brain washed with new teachings by the new Islamist parties, competing to each other in behaving extreme in the name of ''ishq-e-rasool'', this nonsense exist only in Pakistan

Well, such nonsense is also present in India but I don't know of killings but there is certainly an oppressive atmosphere.

India offered it's full support to US, incase they decide to over run Pakistan, to reach Afghanistan. Declined.

I see.

India offered full support to UAE /KSA after Pakistan back stabbed GCC over the issue of IMCTC. Declined.
Why not you go ahead now, when Pak army is refusing to serve Irani proxy? After all India is strategic ally of Iran, Iraq and Syria, from decades!

The official position of the Indian Establishment is that Syria is "A friendly Asiatic country" but nothing beyond that. It would be good if the Indian military sent units in support of Assad but I doubt. We must remember that during the 2003 BJP government's time the Indian government was ready to send 20,000 Indian army personnel to Iraq in support of the US and allies invasion but it was protests in the parliament by opposition parties and some on the street that led to the government withdrawing the sending.

Last edited:
As i mention many times before that several shia extremist group operating in Karachi under the unbrella of ppp since covid come & thats quite strange that not even a single action taken place against this extremisam & these groups witch are back supported by iran witch clearly voilation & risk for Pakistan internal security so our Govt & our Army must take action agains this extremisam & these iranian back groups...

Back
Top Bottom