What's new

Senior member of Pakistani group 'Zainebiyoun Brigade' fighting in Syria, Iraq arrested

No. It's a hypothetical question.

Troll? Indian rat? Stop smoking that weed.

LOL I am going to live inside that little head of yours. Day and night. Better get used to it.

^ Forgot to add your text? See, I am already inside your head. I am going to haunt you very badly. You are on my list of pet projects now.

why not fight someone else’s war, after all you had paf Pilots fighting in others wars, you had Pak army killing many innocent Pakistanis for someone else’s war, so why the hypocrisy?.

Go live in Iran than not Pakistan
Every Iranian proxy group fighter in Pakistan especially zainebyoun who killed many innocents in Syria should be killed or deported. Zainebeyoun their fighters should be slaughtered and their corpse left in the open for animals to eat their dirty pigs who don’t deserve to live their Iranian version of isis and all of their supporters should be deported

does Pakistani state have CCTV recordings of Taftan border crossing from the pre COVID times. If not than it a serious matter.
There was statement of Balochistan CM about Zulfi Bukhari who brought home VIPs from Taftan crossing, violating immigration rules.
Previous CoAS great Rahil Sharif had plans to fence Afghan Iran border, but present regime is keeping public in dark on progress thereof. Neither any one on this forum seems interested or curious to such a grave lapse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definitely you do... and fortunately you can't be labeled wahabi by the state sponsored mafia, but remember, irani target killing branch has a long reach. ;)

Last edited:
It wasn't going to you,it was going to the Pajeet with the Netherlands flag.

I was giving my opinion by putting my self in his shoes ;), as i know these type and even their upbringing culture very closely.
Carry on.

Do you have any thing to say on the subject matter? Rather than personal remarks, which only highlight bias of moderation team.
Carry on but remember, i usually block low cultured crowd. You may be next in line. it's just matter of one click.
all over the thread
I was the one who bumped up the thread...

all over the thread
I was the one who bumped up the thread...
Don't blame me than... never saw you around before, how you managed to post all over the thread and how is questioning missing fence on Iran Afghanistan border is a remark against holy Iran? or you perhaps considered questioning lack of CCTV footage record at border crossing as anti holy Iran?
lies and more lies, the biggest terrorist are sipa sahaba, lashker e jhangvi, TLP and many others, take a wild guess what ethnicity they are and what region of Pakistan they hail from.
really... can you shed some more light on your assertion? only TLP i know.. they definitely appear to be instruments of foreign agencies.

Last edited:
The question you need to ask them is not about Iran but your claim, they will call themselves patriotic Pakistanis, loyal but I doubt they will say they are the same race, if they do then are just being polite not to hurt your feelings.

But they know who they really are and what blood runs through them.

I am not khomeni or Iran follower but I will back them anyday against the sand dwellers.

Neither Pashtun or Pakistani is a "race" all of us are considered the same "race" as we are all "Asian". Ethnically I agree we are different, but I think our diversity is a sign of strength. I am Pashtun from Kakar tribe, we can be very strict when it comes to intermingling and even wadah with other tribes. I see that changing as the younger, urban crowd is intermarrying and Lar Pashtana diaspora is intermarrying with other Pakistanis as well. I think our societal issues are more religious based as we've had more people die due to religious violence as compared to ethnic violence.
U can say that abt Turkey as its main race are turks, similarly iranians mainly persians.

Even Iran has many ethnic groups.

Last edited:
The Zaynabiyoun Brigade was placed on the US Treasury’s financial blacklist in January 2019.

Are they still on black list or Biden has cleared them as well.
Several of Zaidi’s fellows are still fighting in Syria
Question arise, why state of Pakistan let them travel without following general immigration process?
On Iranian side they can choose, which passport to stamp or not or even who is allowed to enter without passport.

This aid was sent in 2020,ignoring the fact that Zanibion are serving Syrian regime!!!! who is calling shots in present day Pakistan?

Last edited:
Good, need to have a proper handle an all militant elements.
sponsors and facilitators of foreign militant proxies actually rule Pakistan.
1637400582227.png

sponsors and facilitators of foreign militant proxies actually rule Pakistan.
View attachment 794931

Look at this pathetic Arab worshipper. He kneels before GCC monarchs and his corrupt papa Nawaz Sharif hides in London.

He is so triggered when Pakistani leaders make an attempt to mend ties with Iran for the benefit of region and peoples.

“We have arrested two militants, including one who joined Zainebiyoun and fought along the Assad forces before returning to Pakistan,” Israr Awan of the Counter Terrorism Department told Arab News. He said the arrests took place during an intelligence operation close to Karachi city’s Siemen’s Chowrangi area on Tuesday night.

What is wrong if they were fighting alongside Assad's forces and their allies ? In fact Pakistan's national military should be in Syria supporting Assad not only because of humanitarian cause but also because Pakistan has a direct stake. The tens of thousands of NATO created, funded, armed, politically supported international headchopper, cat eater and human-heart eater criminals fighting Assad and slaughtering Syrians are the same types doing criminality in Pakistan. Taliban, TLP, Lal Masjid and the likes. And Pakistan security should have especially arrested the Tablighi Jamaat leaders because the India-origin and now-transnational TJ is the one that serves to brainwash Muslims and these people either form criminal groups or join existing ones. From the wiki for the TJ :
Allegations of extremism

The U.S. Government has closely monitored Tablighi Jamaat since September 2001. According to US officials, though the Tablighis do not have a direct link with terrorism, the teachings and beliefs of Tablighi Jamat have been a cornerstone for joining in radical Muslim groups. Rizwan Farook, one of the perpetrators of the 2015 San Bernardino attack, was a student of the teachings of Tablighi Jamaat.
According to Pakistani security analysts and Indian investigators, the founders of terrorist group Harkat-ul-Mujahideen were members of the Tablighi Jamaat. The intelligence estimates that over 6,000 Tablighis were trained in Harkat-ul-Mujahideen terrorist camps in Pakistan.

According to Pakistani security analysts and Indian investigators, the founders of terrorist group Harkat-ul-Mujahideen were members of the Tablighi Jamaat. The intelligence estimates that over 6,000 Tablighis were trained in Harkat-ul-Mujahideen terrorist camps in Pakistan.

Some of the terrorist involved in the 9/11 terrorist attack had stayed in the premises of the Tablighi Jamaat centre in New Delhi.
Following the 2010 Ahmadiyya mosques massacre in Pakistan, the minister of law in Punjab, said the attackers had stayed with the Tablighi Jamaat.
In February 2020, a counter-terrorism operation in Russia led to the arrest of seven Tablighis and dismantled the terrorist cell affiliated to the Tablighi Jamaat. According to Russian intelligence, the terrorist cell was involved in dissemination of materials and radicalization. The Tablighi Jamaat has been banned in Russia since 2009. The Supreme Court of Russia also recommended the Tablighi Jamaat to be included into the list of terrorist groups monitored by the Kremlin.
The Tablighi Jamaat has been described as "a conduit and a fertile recruiting ground for jihadi organizations such as Al-Qaeda and Lashkar-i-Taiba". However, Tablighi Jamaat itself has not been accused of terrorism by US officials. Leaders of the Tablighi Jamaat have denounced Al-Qaeda. According to Alex Alexiev, "perhaps 80% percent of the Islamist extremists have come from Tablighi ranks, prompting French intelligence officers to call Tablighi Jamaat the 'antechamber of fundamentalism.'"

Tablighi members who have been charged with terrorism include: Zacarias Moussaoui (charged in the United States in the 11 September attacks), Hervé Djamel Loiseau (French citizen found in Afghanistan), and Djamel Beghal (Algerian-born French citizen and Al Qaeda member who was convicted of plotting to blow up the U.S. Embassy in Paris), Syed Rizwan Farook. In a foiled January 2008 bombing plot in Barcelona, Spain, "some media reports" stated that a Muslim leader in the city stated that the fourteen suspects arrested by police in a series of raids (where bomb-making materials were seized) were members of the Tablighi Jamaat. Other terrorist plots and attacks on civilians that members of Tablighi Jamaat have been connected with include the Portland Seven, the Lackawanna Six, the 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot, the 7/7 London bombings, the 2007 London car bombs, and 2007 Glasgow International Airport attack.
It is possible that the mob which lynched Pakistani student Mashal Khan in 2017 may have had TJ teachings.

So Pakistan military must stand with Bashar al Assad and his allies for Pakistan's own good and for the good of progressive Muslim-majority societies standing against criminals.

Last edited:
Taliban, TLP, Lal Masjid and the likes.
when it suits media, they switch between ''Pakistani Talibans'' to ''Talibans'', Anyhow at the time of Lal Masjid incident, 99% of this forum, local /international media, present day ruling party, Islamist parties and judiciary were remarking in favor of Lal Masjid and against Pervez Musharraf and army.
TLP is staged by RAW, stated by state minister. tell me why should i not trust a state minister?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom