What's new

Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

So indian MP forced Muslim to break fast just so india can compete with China? Sound and "indian secular" logic, i suppose.
so, why are u having problem now... this is secular or not is another debate...
but if u were silent then, then U have no reason to shout here...
or at that time u were following ur masters order....

Going by the video there was no Communal angle involved, the angry MP thought it was OK to do as he wished.

Shameful act which must be condemned with strongest words and action should be taken against the MP's.
--
yes action should be taken on both parties on frown of misbhavir of mps and bad quality fo serivce by irctc...
not becuase of relgion

Going by the video there was no Communal angle involved, the angry MP thought it was OK to do as he wished.
--
no commnal anagel..in reality..
but election due in maharastra .. bihar ..
so some who lost trying to get flame...
remmber adjective used by few parties for their promotion

So indian MP forced Muslim to break fast just so india can compete with China? Sound and "Indian secular" logic, i suppose.

Once again your victim hood mentality came in fray. MP was protesting the poor quality of roti to the man handling the canteen. He din't even know that the man to whom he is forcing to eat roti is a Muslim.

Video Shows Shiv Sena MP Forcing Fasting Muslim to Eat

Once again your victim hood mentality came in fray. MP was protesting the poor quality of roti to the man handling the canteen. He din't even know that the man to whom he is forcing to eat roti is a Muslim.

By the way now according to you Muslims are victims of Hindus in India, i want to know your views on your country which has the worst record of religious clenching of Hindus by reducing them from 31% to 7 % since 1971.

Last edited:
Indian (Shiv Sena) MPs ‘forcing’ Muslim worker to break Ramzan fast

Wow! "secular" india and proud indians.

So indian MP forced Muslim to break fast just so india can compete with China? Sound and "indian secular" logic, i suppose.
Now do your lungi dance BDian!I just don't understand why on earth are you guys jumping all around suddenly!!This isn't about Bangladesh,it's an internal matter of India.Now go and save your country from getting submerged into the Bay of Bengal...:coffee:

Shiv Sina is a terrorist organization, and it now has 17 or 25 MPs... right wingers taking over India is a bad omen !

Yes because his victim was a Muslim ....
So what,this is an internal matter of India.If you're such concerned about the Ummah then you should rather start protesting against the brutalities of ISIS and it's allied terrorist groups who have initiated a genocide in Iraq and Syria instead of jumping up and down in the Indian defense section.You guys are really pathetic,you have hundreds of teething problems in your own country and still have the audacity to criticize India...:coffee:

:lol:

The messenger is turning out to be a moron now..

I can show you MPs hitting out Election officials..

The issue is communal because the victim was Muslim and fasting .... Hitting him at other times would not make it a communal issue.

Yes because his victim was a Muslim ....
--
hope you understand diffrence between
mistake..anger.... reactionary.... spontenues.. not directed and unplanned
crime...cold blooded.. planed.. with calm and steady mind
--
facts show its mistake..
rest you decide

Issue blown out of proportion...

Also can be an arm twisting tactic by BJP to allot more seats in Maha assembly

Shiv Sina is a terrorist organization, and it now has 17 or 25 MPs... right wingers taking over India is a bad omen !

They were all "elected" and not "selected"

What can you do here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom