What's new

Seeing life in India, Chinese girl exclaims "I m so lucky I am Chinese".

Please tell me she is traveling in the company of someone else ... if she's traveling alone in India, she really has a deathwish. I don't dare to think about the consequences.
You need to stop trolling or just stop talking as if you know everything. My mum has traveled around India just fine. Besides most indian guys dont seem that big that you can easily overpower them.

You need to stop trolling or just stop talking as if you know everything. My mum has traveled around India just fine. Besides most indian guys dont seem that big that you can easily overpower them.
Tell that to the ever rising number of foreign tourists getting raped each year. And please don't say you can "easily overpower them" ... not all Indians are weak and short as you make them out to be (if anything, north Indians are quite big).

Tell that to the ever rising number of foreign tourists getting raped each year. And please don't say you can "easily overpower them" ... not all Indians are weak and short as you make them out to be (if anything, north Indians are quite big).
maybe it depends on where they go. india is a huge country with too much population density. if you stick to middle class areas you would be fine I guess. lots of female tourists also come back unharmed.

no they are not big. i am 190cm and never ever have i been afraid of an indian or a group of indians for that matter in london.

btw going by that, japan must be one of the most messed up countries on earth. 90% of their **** is rape

Last edited:

Thats all they can do here, is troll troll and troll.

Real world and real logic and real consistency is brutal to them.

Indians will come up with their usual low IQ rhetoric.

-India is a democracy, China is communist

-India is a free society(how can an apartheid be a free society though?)

-China is Iron Clad, people have less freedom.
(Again begs the question does freedom to hate and lynch, to litter and open defecate, also comes under Indian concept of freedom?)

...so on and so forth.
"India's media is free"...."India's democracy is magical"....."India respects its own constitution".

The list goes on.

Indians will come up with their usual low IQ rhetoric.

-India is a democracy, China is communist

-India is a free society(how can an apartheid be a free society though?)

-China is Iron Clad, people have less freedom.
(Again begs the question does freedom to hate and lynch, to litter and open defecate, also comes under Indian concept of freedom?)

...so on and so forth.

This is only way indians can live by deluding themselves, Or else 99.9% would commit suicide by accepting the fact that they live in such a shit hole

I have been in 45 countries and 150 cities around the world.

I've been in both India and CHina.

In India I've been in Delhi, Agra, Varanasi, Kolkata and Mumbai.

Fair to be, infrastructure and houses are in very poor condition and streets are not clean...To give you the sense, after Delhi I flew to Almaty in Kazakhstan and after Indian cities, Almaty looked to me like a first world city.

At the same time there are magnificient historical monuments in India and Taj Mahal is the most beautiful building in the entire world.

I arrived to India in summer and it was so hot and nearly impossible to breath. Due to acclimatization I felt bad and puked a couple of times in Delhi subway. Many ordinary Indians were kind and offered me help.

In China I've been in Shanghai, Nanking, Tianjin, Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guanzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.

Fair to be, infrastructure in CHina is like a first world country. Ordinary metro stations in Shanghai are the size of train stations in European cities. Chinese cities looked very developed to me.

In Hong Kong I fell from the stairs in subway and ordinary Chinese just ignored me.

So of course China is ahead of India, but you should remember what China was 30 years ago.....So give India 30 more years of development and it can become a superpower.

So of course China is ahead of India, but you should remember what China was 30 years ago.....So give India 30 more years of development and it can become a superpower.
Not every country can use 30 years time as well as China did, it's not only a matter of time, many other important factors that China has while missing in India.

"American style democracy does not suit China. It's like a square peg in a round hole. Look at India, the world's biggest democracy, nearly 60% of its population defecates in the open. Its infrastructure is decades behind China. Women are not safe from Indian men. China does not want to be like India & adopt Western-style democracy"
[Good Life]

I have been in 45 countries and 150 cities around the world.

I've been in both India and CHina.

In India I've been in Delhi, Agra, Varanasi, Kolkata and Mumbai.

Fair to be, infrastructure and houses are in very poor condition and streets are not clean...To give you the sense, after Delhi I flew to Almaty in Kazakhstan and after Indian cities, Almaty looked to me like a first world city.

At the same time there are magnificient historical monuments in India and Taj Mahal is the most beautiful building in the entire world.

I arrived to India in summer and it was so hot and nearly impossible to breath. Due to acclimatization I felt bad and puked a couple of times in Delhi subway. Many ordinary Indians were kind and offered me help.

In China I've been in Shanghai, Nanking, Tianjin, Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guanzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.

Fair to be, infrastructure in CHina is like a first world country. Ordinary metro stations in Shanghai are the size of train stations in European cities. Chinese cities looked very developed to me.

In Hong Kong I fell from the stairs in subway and ordinary Chinese just ignored me.

what 30 years, why you keep kicking the cans? already a supa powa by 2012, according to India president

Indians here always claim that we Chinese live in an isolated society we don't know what's going on outside China, we Chinese live in a big prison and people can not breathe and fresh air of freedom, Chinese are all slaves...

But Indians don't know that 160 million Chinese travel overseas all around the world every single year, the world biggest outbound source of tourists by a huge margin. Contrary to what Indians believe, visiting and studying overseas and seeing all other countries with our own eyes makes Chinese love China more.

Only after visiting different countries many Chinese realised that we took so many good things for granted in China which are far from the the daily reality in many other countries.
There is no doubt that the Chinese have a much higher standard of living. It shows everywhere, even here in Melbourne, the city is practically owned by the Chinese. Melbourne is an education hub and hence has a lot students from all parts of the world. Chinese kids have the flashiest cars here, while South Asia kids mostly have to do menial jobs to survive.
The point of your post I guess was to take a potshot at India and her people, so hope this bit of information helps you feel better

Back
Top Bottom