What's new

Seeing life in India, Chinese girl exclaims "I m so lucky I am Chinese".

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Seeing life in India, Chinese girl exclaims "I m so lucky I am Chinese"

A Chinese girl viisits Kolkata and find a landfill that is only 3km away from the very city center and close to the hotel she stays.

It totally shocks her to see that locals wash vegetable and themselve with the putrid, toxic water flowing down from the landfill, she asksed the locals how they can use that water for anything and they reply that is the only water avaible for them.

Locals make their living through a 10 storey tall landfill and the stench in the air makes her hard to breathe and she almost passes out.

In the end she exclaims that she never feels this strongly that it's so lucky that she was born in a good country, China and so lucky to be Chinese.

Last edited:
Indians here always claim that we Chinese live in an isolated society we don't know what's going on outside China, we Chinese live in a big prison and people can not breathe and fresh air of freedom, Chinese are all slaves...

But Indians don't know that 160 million Chinese travel overseas all around the world every single year, the world biggest outbound source of tourists by a huge margin. Contrary to what Indians believe, visiting and studying overseas and seeing all other countries with our own eyes makes Chinese love China more.

Only after visiting different countries many Chinese realised that we took so many good things for granted in China which are far from the the daily reality in many other countries.

The government can't ban traveling, they chose to go to travel in India, they are at their own risk, if anything bad happened to them, tough luck.

A girl's suggestions to other fellow Chinese girls who plan to travel to India

This Chinese girl gives her suggestions to other fellow Chinese girls who plan to travel to India. Fully covered up with long sleeve shirts and long pants, cover your face if necessary, don't drink much water cause you won't find bathrooms anywhere.

Last edited:
You will get all in India, the good bad and the ugly. its all depends on what lense your looking at

Seeing life in India, Chinese girl exclaims "I m so lucky I am Chinese"

A Chinese girl viisits Kolkata and find a landfill that is only 3km away from the very city center and close to the hotel she stays.

It totally shocks her to see that locals wash vegetable and themselve with the putrid, toxic water flowing down from the landfill, she asksed the locals how they can use that water for anything and they reply that is the only water avaible for them.

Locals make their living through a 10 storey tall landfill and the stench in the air makes her hard to breathe and she almost passes out.

In the end she exclaims that she never feels this strongly that it's so lucky that she was born in a good country, China and so lucky to be Chinese.

Indians will come up with their usual low IQ rhetoric.

-India is a democracy, China is communist

-India is a free society(how can an apartheid be a free society though?)

-China is Iron Clad, people have less freedom.
(Again begs the question does freedom to hate and lynch, to litter and open defecate, also comes under Indian concept of freedom?)

...so on and so forth.

The government can't ban traveling, they chose to go to travel in India, they are at their own risk, if anything bad happened to them, tough luck.
You should know Chinese people are not like Westerners. Westerners can think independently. Chinese people tend to do stupid things unless the government tells them not to. Using one's brain is practically the monopoly of the government institutions in China.

PbKwjgu.png

See how many people are intensly watching her even she is fully covered up and veiled, she doesn't seem to take her own life seriously.

PbKwjgu.png

See how many people are intensly watching her even she is fully covered up and veiled, she doesn't seem to take her own life seriously.
This is the failure of the Chinese education system. The intelligence of the entire nation is sucked into the government, especially the central government. Everybody else is dumb and dumber.

Actually this thread is more about how Indians believe that we Chinese live in a big prison, the hell on earth and work like slaves while Indians live a happy life in a free, democratic paradise, this mentality is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom