What's new

See what your country tops the world in

@Daneshmand knows we make the best food. :D

That is indeed the case. I very much liked the tak tak karahi and briyani. Though personally I do not have strong food preferences and I eat everything voraciously and equally like Iranian and Turkish food too. :D By the way, you guys really should cut down on chilli part. Sometimes it gets annoying both when eating the food and a day after. :P

How could the US possibly be the largest nuclear power producer???
We have pretty much had a moratorium on new nuclear power plant production for the last 30 years. I think the last one opened was in 1996.

That is because you guys made so many nuclear power plants from 50's all through 80's that put US top of the world. Actually there was a competition between US, USSR and EU to build more and more nuclear plants during the cold war.

That is indeed the case. I very much liked the tak tak karahi and briyani. Though personally I do not have strong food preferences and I eat everything voraciously and equally like Iranian and Turkish food too. :D By the way, you guys really should cut down on chilli part. Sometimes it gets annoying both when eating the food and a day after. :P

The chili thing is influenced from our Indian friends. We use almost less than half of what they do. When I eat Indian food, I am like :o::stop::flame::cry:

The chili thing is influenced from our Indian friends. We use almost less than half of what they do. When I eat Indian food, I am like :o::stop::cry: :flame:

I know. Though here in the West, Indian and Pakistani foods are sold with much less chilli than the original versions. I do not know how you guys can tolerate it. I even get cramps afterwards.

I know. Though here in the West, Indian and Pakistani foods are sold with much less chilli than the original versions. I do not know how you guys can tolerate it. I even get cramps afterwards.

It cleans the system. :lol:

Also If you have a cold and cannot breathe out of your nose, forget soup. Eat Pakistani or even better Indian. Tell the cook you would like authentic spicy. :D

It cleans the system. :lol:

Also If you have a cold and cannot breathe out of your nose, forget soup. Eat Pakistani or even better Indian. Tell the cook would like authentic spicy. :D

More than cleaning, it rather sandpapers the gut extra thin to the last cell line . :cry:

Thanks but I would rather stick with my normal food when having a cold.

:lol:

Did you see the pictures of Xu Caihou's house, what a disgrace for all of us.

I hope Xi Jinping's anti-corruption drive catches more of the corrupt scum.

Whatever that is it will pale in comparison to what Dynasties of South Asia like the Gandihs,Zardaris have

That is because you guys made so many nuclear power plants from 50's all through 80's that put US top of the world. Actually there was a competition between US, USSR and EU to build more and more nuclear plants during the cold war.

I think they saw fusion coming round the corner and just stopped building them as Chernobyl scared the crap out of everybody.

List is not complete. Turkey has the largest boron reserves in the world and also other precious metals that can't be found else or in very little quantities.

Whatever that is it will pale in comparison to what Dynasties of South Asia like the Gandihs,Zardaris have

Add Rajapaksa's.. Billions of dollars have been pilfered and now being investigated

Heard about that before but still shocked to check the links to post #1:
Who said India is not poor! | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
India is still world's hunger capital

It's hard to say which is the consequence of the other, but I guess probably hunger may affect literacy/IQ, hence poverty, and which in turn affects hunger. Hunger also affect health (indicators like average male heights, life expectancy) which also affects productivity, hence poverty, and then so on and so forth like a vicious cycle.

P.S.: Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom