What's new

See how Pakistanis beat up each other for who created Pakistan !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see even kids also caught up in the ruckus.

What was the ruckus about? was it something to do between sindhis and punjabis?

well they need a life

No need for it when you are all Pakistanis was the point fighting

What was the ruckus about? was it something to do between sindhis and punjabis?

There was this sindhi meeting of sorts in UK i guess , this popular sindhi leader started saying that sindhis contributed most to creation of Pakistan not mohajirs and then this mohajir infiltrator :lol: stood up and started shouting that mohajirs contributed the most to the creation of Pak blah blah blah .

Then the other sindhi guys started beating him up and threw him out .

Its all about Zulfiqar Mirza vs MQM, God damn dirty politics..

Whats the purpose of the thread dear OP?

who was the speaker, what is the issue, can someone explain.

There was this sindhi meeting of sorts in UK i guess , this popular sindhi leader started saying that sindhis contributed most to creation of Pakistan not mohajirs and then this mohajir infiltrator :lol: stood up and started shouting that mohajirs contributed the most to the creation of Pak blah blah blah .

Then the other sindhi guys started beating him up and threw him out .

I doubt you even know the context of this controversy, do you?

Corrupt politicians taking turns on who is going to loot Pakistan next, a guy tries to voice his opinion and gets beaten up. Its not something new we are dealing with.

Whats the purpose of the thread dear OP?

Point is same as ever, he has a lot of time on his hands to search for videos/ items that he can use to reflect poorly on general population. I don't know who I feel more sad for, the corrupt politicians or him.

Man y the hell people create such useless threads if this is the use left for this forum then I can show the clip where people run over others just to get a plate of ice cream. Should I open a thread for this ??????

This is Zulfiqar Mirza a Sindhi politician who came into limelight when he abused and used offensive words for Muhajirs community openly on a TV interview.

Acha!! I never watched such a news covering Zulfiqar Mirza abusing Mahajir community or using offensive words for Mahajir community.. Once he crossed his limits but he apologized very next day, he speaks against Altaf Hussain and not against Mahajir community. Moreover he has been expelled from PPP for the reason of his moronic behavior.

****!ing animals, can't even debate something peacefully like civilized human beings, i have a feeling that once white Europeans population completely goes extinct and Europe is taken over by third world immigrants, these savage barbarians will turn Europe into another Middle East, Africa, and South Asia, in other words another third world war torn region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom