What's new

Featured Security Tightened At Rafale Air Base In Ambala After Threats To Blow Up Station

:D:D:D

a terrorist is coming to blow up after giving prior notice .

you need to spend more money to secure these.

its good that you can build pilotless Tejas now who can sati themselves when 500 rupee crackers can undo the biggest air superiority coup you can claim to date

you need to spend more money to secure these.

its good that you can build pilotless Tejas now who can sati themselves when 500 rupee crackers can undo the biggest air superiority coup you can claim to date

apki salah par gaur karenge .

Sounds like more fear mongering by Indians who only know how to lie .

ji bilkul. ghauri ke anay se pehle ghaur o fikar karlen achi tarah

aap fikar na kare ,
ghauri ke liye agni aur brahmos taiyar hai , nest o nabood kar dega bhasam kar dega .

Indian media just want to stay up in ratings they have nothing to do with reality. But, I hope Khalistani Rebels pickup this idea and then it will be fun to watch Indian media.

Security Tightened At Rafale Air Base In Ambala After Threats To Blow Up Station

Authorities at the Indian Air Force station in Ambala, Haryana have received a letter threatening to blow up the first batch of five Rafale aircraft. Security around the airbase has been tightened.

By: ABP News Bureau | 22 Aug 2020 03:48 PM (IST)

View attachment 663339

New Delhi: Authorities at the Indian Air Force station in Ambala, Haryana have a letter in their possession which threatens to blow up the place where the first batch of five Rafale aircraft is stationed. According to a report by IANS, the letter was received on Friday after which the authorities lodged a complaint with the nearby police station, a police official said.

However, the authorities also feel that letter might just be a hoax."The letter appears to be a hoax and the handiwork of some mischief-mongers," a senior police official told IANS. However according to the repost, as a precaution and to ensure safety security has been beefed up at the Ambala station.

The Ambala airbase is surrounded by villages, including Dhulkot, Baldev Nagar, Garnala and Panjokhara and the National Highway 1-A.

The highly technologically advanced omnirole Rafale jets were brought to India on July 29 and is a game-changer for the Indian defence forces.It brings on board the sophisticated weaponry platform, extensive combat multi-role engaging capability, best-in-class stealth, higher payload carrying capacity, and even the ability to execute nuclear strikes.

The French fighter jet is the first ever 4.5 generation combat aircraft to be inducted in the IAF. The current fighter fleet of the IAF comprises largely of the 3rd or 4th generation Sukhoi-20 (Su-30s), MiG 29s, and the Mirage 2000s. Rafale jets come with both the single-seat and double-seat configuration.

According to the deal signed with Dassault Aviation, India will get 28 single-seat aircraft and eight twin-seaters for training purposes. The French aircraft has a flying range of around 3,700 km, which could be further increased by refueling in mid-air.
My god this is taking worship to another whole level ... at some point, the Rafael will have an entire shrine dedicated to it. I'm sure the letter was written by some well educated guy who wanted to troll the IAF hard and they definitely succeeded. Mark my words, should the Indians ever have to fight the Chinese and Pakistanis, the Rafaels will only be used after all their Su-30MKIs, Migs, Mirages, and Tejas Flying Coffins are shot down. The Indians would probably rather surrender so they can keep their Rafaels intact rather than using them ... pathetic.

For heaven sake and Nau Daultiya (newly rich) Indians insecurity at its highest level .These measures are done before any purchase arrive and it was scheduled 3 years ago .So stop the drama .Some times i feel too much drama in my life i have seen .

My god this is taking worship to another whole level ... at some point, the Rafael will have an entire shrine dedicated to it. I'm sure the letter was written by some well educated guy who wanted to troll the IAF hard and they definitely succeeded. Mark my words, should the Indians ever have to fight the Chinese and Pakistanis, the Rafaels will only be used after all their Su-30MKIs, Migs, Mirages, and Tejas Flying Coffins are shot down. The Indians would probably rather surrender so they can keep their Rafaels intact rather than using them ... pathetic.

don't forget attack on your mehran base where your very valuable ps3 orion aircrafts were destroyed ?

don't forget attack on your mehran base where your very valuable ps3 orion aircrafts were destroyed ?
You often quote this line....before trying to prove your loyalty to Hinduaja , maybe you should first read their history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom