What's new

Security forces kill 15-year-old protester in Kashmir

And yet,they don't have right to pelt stones to men on duty.in fact,in India,you can't even touch a policeman while on duty which will land you in jail.Attacking an Army personnel while on duty on separatist agenda will earn you life long imprisonment atleast.

A 15 year old kid,who doesn't even have right to vote,employing them for any kind of agenda, forget about political or military, is against Indian law and only shows frustrating level of separatist Hawks.
So India replies stones with bullets because they know Kashmiris are not Indians. Why India never uses bullets in rest of aggressive protests in India.

In Pakistan, they use fighter jets and Tanks.kindly don't lecture us what to do when our Army is under attack
lol now you are out of argument. I can understand. Take care.

lol now you are out of argument. I can understand. Take care.
Out of argument of what???

In crowd control,Indian Police uses a range of weapons both lethal and non lethal.Even live bullets are permitted.And it's just not in Kashmir,rather all across India.

So kashmiris aren't getting any different treatment.And terrorist sympathizers get treatment from PAF in Pakistan, where in India,use of Airpower is banned.So I'm not getting why you're having so much pain about a Kashmiri where you couldn't care less about Pakistanis.

Out of argument of what???

In crowd control,Indian Police uses a range of weapons both lethal and non lethal.Even live bullets are permitted.And it's just not in Kashmir,rather all across India.

So kashmiris aren't getting any different treatment.And terrorist sympathizers get treatment from PAF in Pakistan, where in India,use of Airpower is banned.So I'm not getting why you're having so much pain about a Kashmiri where you couldn't care less about Pakistanis.
Okay give few examples of Indian Gov using live bullets and pellet guns on hindus in India.

Okay give few examples of Indian Gov using live bullets and pellet guns on hindus in India.
I wonder how many examples will make you happy????

Search keyword Nandigram.14 persons were killed after Police opened fire against protesters in Bengal who were pelting stones.It kicked off a massive political storm,but I'm giving just one example.

Same happened in Coochbihar where police fired on protesters from ally of the then ruling party and kicked started another storm.

You can Google it and can find dozens of such incidents.

In Pakistan, they use fighter jets and Tanks.kindly don't lecture us what to do when our Army is under attack.

When did Pakistan use tanks and Fighter jets on Protesters ?? Please talk with some Proves

When did Pakistan use tanks and Fighter jets on Protesters ?? Please talk with some Proves
Attacking Armed force who are conducting Counter Terrorist Operation doesn't come under "Protesters".And you know quite well under which category it comes.

It's visible to me and I hope you too look around objectively and realize that such gatherings will only result in more pain and misery not Azadi.
Then why do you fire on them . let them protest .
If ypu do have supporter then why dont you let UN observers to visit the valley?

I wonder how many examples will make you happy????

Search keyword Nandigram.14 persons were killed after Police opened fire against protesters in Bengal who were pelting stones.It kicked off a massive political storm,but I'm giving just one example.

Same happened in Coochbihar where police fired on protesters from ally of the then ruling party and kicked started another storm.

You can Google it and can find dozens of such incidents.
Well India justifies humans that protest than the country should not be considered as democratic nation. Don't you think so?
But a link would be helpful as these type of thing are usually politically motivated in India.

Attacking Armed force who are conducting Counter Terrorist Operation doesn't come under "Protesters".And you know quite well under which category it comes.

you made a claim and now you are running from it, i ask you a simple question when did PA ever use fighter jets or Tanks on Protesters ?? ?? and please Google definition of PROTESTERS

Well India justifies humans that protest than the country should not be considered as democratic nation. Don't you think so?
But a link would be helpful as these type of thing are usually politically motivated in India.
I'm using mobile to post so searching news and posting is difficult. Google the keyword I've given.

you made a claim and now you are running from it, i ask you a simple question when did PA ever use fighter jets or Tanks on Protesters ?? ?? and please Google definition of PROTESTERS
Comprehension problem??

Read my earlier reply.maybe it was a bit hard to understand for you.let me make it simple. A guy who is trying to protect a terrorist by directly attacking army is no "Protester".

Now find out what Pakistan is in name of zarb e azb.you might understand my point.

Comprehension problem??

Read my earlier reply.maybe it was a bit hard to understand for you.let me make it simple. A guy who is trying to protect a terrorist by directly attacking army is no "Protester".

Now find out what Pakistan is in name of zarb e azb.you might understand my point.

you are stupid , there are thousands of People protesting in Kashmir all are protecting Terrorists ? Zarb-e-Azb is against terrorists we kill the terrorist not those who are protesting against the operations

Back
Top Bottom