What's new

Security Clearance in NDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said it took them 2 years to declare result of written tests only, security clearence takes place after that. There was no grudge mentioned in my post against ISI, if you feel that way then I cant help it. I also have an experience with SPD, so I know what I am talking about. When a person fails a security test he is informed directly as it happened to one of my friends, so kindly don't act like a final authority on the subject and let people decide themselves.

Exactly , DON'T ACT LIKE A FINAL AUTHORITY , and let people decide for themselves.

Exactly , DON'T ACT LIKE A FINAL AUTHORITY , and let people decide for themselves.
So quit contradicting me and stop telling people to whom they should listen to or not.

So quit contradicting me and stop telling people to whom they should listen to or not.

If i think you are Wrong , i will Contradict you , since i know you are Wrong , i will tell people to not listen to you , you on the other hand are free to express your opinion , and at the end people will listen to the person who is more logical.

oye Khuda k bando mt laro. moderaters can you please delete this post?

Thread Closed , on Request of Thread Starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom