What's new

Security agencies see RAW-NDS nexus behind terror acts

if may i ask, what is your age.. if you can blockade only with submarine... good luck...
usa did with Russia when they spotted subs new europ and amrica in 80z that was the time when they started pushing Russia in back foot now watch this video
you may get the idea...
time is getting change.. your country have to understand.. if they want to live peacefully with Pakistan it will be good for people of both countries....

They are doing what enemy states are supposed to do.....they will continue with that until you hit them in their home !
The best way to change a way a man thinks is to make him realise is that his family will also face the same dangers.

He says he is 34 but seeing his post i doubt he is out of his teens.

may be 10 or 12..

usa did with Russia when they spotted subs new europ and amrica in 80z that was the time when they started pushing Russia in back foot now watch this video
you may get the idea...
time is getting change.. your country have to understand.. if they want to live peacefully with Pakistan it will be good for people of both countries....

i suggest you finish your schooling and study about submarines.. Type of Submarines, And their weapon package etc.. then come to argue.

may be 10 or 12..

i suggest you finish your schooling and study about submarines.. Type of Submarines, And their weapon package etc.. then come to argue.
i will ask you to study if someone want to block routs that country will use what ever it takes... after this matter usa could not help Ukraine and they got problem with nato because they were not able to protect themself how they could do to their allies... so Pakistan will take every thing when it will needs to stop your ships and make you runn your cars with cow pee... rather jets ,ships or subs.. deep inside your policy makes know this very well.. if you need schooling i can help you.. because education is free even you r from the country which never accept Pakistan.

i will ask you to study if someone want to block routs that country will use what ever it takes... after this matter usa could not help Ukraine and they got problem with nato because they were not able to protect themself how they could do to their allies... so Pakistan will take every thing when it will needs to stop your ships and make you runn your cars with cow pee... rather jets ,ships or subs.. deep inside your policy makes know this very well.. if you need schooling i can help you.. because education is free even you r from the country which never accept Pakistan.

yes i definitely need your help. ...although am doe my Ph.d am still unable to uderstand your point.. have you got knowledge about P-8I and kamorta class ASW..

yes i definitely need your help. ...although am doe my Ph.d am still unable to understand your point.. have you got knowledge about P-8I and kamorta class ASW..
i dont need to..... i dont want to.. if you look our gwadar port your p8i has to com long way to find our subs they have to face j17 and f 16 most of all they have to face missile batteries which are there as well

i dont need to..... i dont want to.. if you look our gwadar port your p8i has to com long way to find our subs they have to face j17 and f 16 most of all they have to face missile batteries which are there as well

am sure you must have batteries that can cover entire sea... and your Navy doesn't have Jf 17 or F 16... but yeah... We do have 40+ dedicated Mig 29k.

am sure you must have batteries that can cover entire sea... and your Navy doesn't have Jf 17 or F 16... but yeah... We do have 40+ dedicated Mig 29k.
people are talking about destroying satellites in space... you need something which brings you down in reality

No doubt RAW+Indian Govt and NDS are involve in terrorist attack and proxies war within Pakistan.. just collect all the evidence and expose them infront of world..
Soon India will be declared as Terrorist State (IA)

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/187190-Security-agencies-see-RAW-NDS-nexus-behind-terror-acts#

By Ansar Abbasi
February 18, 2017
l_187190_055318_print.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s top security agencies — both civil and military — have no doubt that the latest series of gory terrorist attacks in different parts of the country is NDS-RAW sponsored.

“We have no confusion that the NDS is supporting the terrorists and there is no doubt that the NDS is RAW’s poodle working against Pakistan,” one of the key spymasters told The News on Friday evening.

Security official sources said that investigations into the last few years’ major terrorist attacks reveal that now almost every terrorist attack is planned and executed from Afghanistan. Even the handlers and suicide bombers come from Afghanistan.

“Now even the suicide jackets are brought from Afghanistan,” a source said, adding that the terrorists belonging to TTP and Jamaatul Ahrar are freely using the Afghan soil against Pakistan.

Last year, Pakistan had even conveyed to the United States that Indian RAW and Afghanistan’s NDS are patronising terrorist groups to attack soft targets in the country. National Security Adviser Lt Gen (retd) Nasser Khan Janjua had conveyed the message to US Ambassador David Hale.

In the said meeting, Janjua had also emphasised on the need to break the nexus between terrorist groups operating under the supervision of NDS and RAW. Pakistan had asked for US assistance to tackle the situation. The said meeting between Janjua and Hale was held following the Quetta terrorist attack at the police training college where more than 60 cadets were martyred.

The NSA had informed the ambassador that the terrorists who had attacked the police training college were constantly in contact with their leadership and handlers in Afghanistan.

The US authorities though have been condemning terrorist attacks in Pakistan but despite its presence in Afghanistan, Washington did not do anything to break the nexus between the terrorist groups and RAW-NDS against Pakistan. Both Kabul and Washington have been repeatedly asked to take on the Afghanistan based TTP groups involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan. However, none of the two did anything against these terrorist groups.

A few months back, Intelligence Bureau (IB) Director General Aftab Sultan, while speaking in the Senate standing committee meeting had confirmed that a large number of terrorists arrested during the last three years had connections with and were working for the Indian and Afghan intelligence agencies.

“Out of the 865 terrorists arrested during the last three years, a significant number had connections with India’s RAW and the Afghan NDS,” the IB chief was quoted to have said.The IB chief had also said that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) was the target of foreign intelligence agencies and anti-state elements.

There's a few things wrong with the assumptions made in this propaganda article.

The "so-called region" where the ttp is established like Kunar and Nuristhan are strongly under the Afghan tailban's control.

The Afghan army have tried several times to free the region but haven't been successful. So blaming Kabul or Washington doesn't make sense.

Secondly, Afghanistan faces much more terrorist attacks than Pakistan and all these attacks are sponsored by a third country.

The world knows the source of terrorists I'm the region and every country that has troops and interests in Afghanistan have enough proof and knows which country supports the terrorists. Every country will see it as crocodile tears.

Whats the point,you hit us,we hit you back with ease thanks to the infrastructure your agencies have created in your country.

One is your Govt. Point on which they never have produced any proof and one has this point......

No doubt RAW+Indian Govt and NDS are involve in terrorist attack and proxies war within Pakistan.. just collect all the evidence and expose them infront of world..
Soon India will be declared as Terrorist State (IA)

The problem with declaring India as a terrorist sponsor is..

1. India isn't a Muslim country.
2. India does not have a jihadi infrastructure, nor are there any extremist madrassas or disenchanted Muslims who want to blow themselves up in a third country.
3. India does not have terror training camps, nor does it have terrorist groups.

As for the "funding"..where's the proof?.

The problem with declaring India as a terrorist sponsor is..

1. India isn't a Muslim country.
2. India does not have a jihadi infrastructure, nor are there any extremist madrassas or disenchanted Muslims who want to blow themselves up in a third country.
3. India does not have terror training camps, nor does it have terrorist groups.

As for the "funding"..where's the proof?.

all the points that you wrote dont save INDIA to be declared as terrorist state. state Terrorism dont belong to any Religion it`s a state Crime against other State.
Presence of Indian Agencies in Afghanistan, Support Separatist movement. all are the indication of funding by india..

state Terrorism dont belong to any Religion it`s a state Crime against other State.

1. Nowadays it does. .terrorism has become exclusive to one religion...and the rest are just fighting back...no offense, but that's the truth.
Every suicide bomber who went off in Pakistan was of a one particular religion (Agree?).

2. If there was a funding spree..There needs to be a money trail, there needs to be even a small semblance of proof from a valid source.

The best the pakistanis have in their dossier is a chuck hagel video and a ajit doval video that does not even vaguely refer to terrorism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom