What's new

Secular traitor journalists beaten by some people also Najam sethi threaten

Zarvan I totally understand your point and I believe it would be better if Pakistan and the people follow what Islam has recommended to us but in a society like ours you can't expect for it to happen so easily.

Take this as an example, if the literacy rate corresponds to people who can read and write in the Perso-Arabic script, then the illiterate most likely won't be able to read the Quran. If that analogy is true then Islam in Pakistan is in a really sad state.

And that state is even worse in governance and the ulema where people abuse Islam as political leverage and in the process make a mockery of it.

So in the end my point being would be this: which one is better? Make a mockery of Islamic fiqh by usiing it for personal gain or to stop that by shifting towards a secular form of governance?

Yes so to stop a minor evil you want to become kafir Mr ALLAH has clearly called those people kafirs who don't decide according to what ALLAH has revealed Mr I am not ready for it I rather solve the problem and Ulemas need to come in and sought it out allowing system of kufr would only bring blood bath

Back
Top Bottom