What's new

Sectarian Wave re-ignited: ASWJ Islamabad president seriously injured in assassination attempt

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
x1765873_97596229.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7KItfRmk4w.webp

By ASWJ you mean Sipah Sahaba? the sole organization behind all the sectarian killings in Pakistan? You must be joking...!

A killing is a killing my friend, we should condemn these type of killing attempts to stop the violence in pakistan. But there is no doubt we do not own this so called ASWJ which is actually a banned group named Sipah Sahaba (root cause of sectarian killings) and lashkar e jhangvi. And u guys should also try stop your guys from these type of killings (although they are in retaliation). We do not own this nasty group which has infiltrated into our peaceful sunni community and these bastards also support Movli Burqa :angry:, and that's what makes me hate them.
Violence is bad for our country. Stop the killings. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

And Ban ASWJ.

Last edited:
WOW so much sympathy for someone who belongs to hateful and murderous organisation. If only Pakistanis had sympathies for actual victims of terrorism.

I stand corrected. You are not JUST politically corrupt, but morally corrupt as well. Why shed tears for ONE OF THE MOST violently rabid terrorist organization member? Perhaps they are the lapdogs of Nawaz Sharif, that's why?

Shame on your zaat and your existence!

nss.png

Last edited:
A killing is a killing my friend, we should condemn these type of killing attempts to stop the violence in pakistan. But there is no doubt we do not own this so called ASWJ which is actually a banned group named Sipah Sahaba (root cause of sectarian killings) and lashkar e jhangvi. And u guys should also try stop your guys from these type of killings (although they are in retaliation). We do not own this nasty group which has infiltrated into our peaceful sunni community and these bastards also support Movli Burqa :angry:, and that's what makes me hate them.
Violence is bad for our country. Stop the killings. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

And Ban ASWJ.
ASWJ biggest supporters are in power
cr_mega_655_rana-sanullah-and-muhammad-ahmed-ludhianvi-Sipah-e-Sabah.jpg

Dude, I bet EVERY sane + muhibb-e-wattan Pakistani wants to murder EACH AND EVERY member, family and infant of ASWJ..... I seriously don't think you need Indians to do it........ all of us want to, ONE DAY..... and the day isn't far, when last remnants of ASWJ and their 'moral supporters' will be hung on street lights!

After Army cleans up Sindh, I bet next inline is Punjab and their prime target seems to be ASWJ!

indian agents active again

I stand corrected. You are not JUST politically corrupt, but morally corrupt as well. Why shed tears for ONE OF THE MOST violently rabid terrorist organization member? Perhaps they are the lapdogs of Nawaz Sharif, that's why?

Shame on your zaat and your existence!

nss.png
OMG! I am so dead! Never knew PDF has so many certificate distributors. Before making your signature brainfart (logically which should come out of your mouth than hands, but anyways) Sectarian killing in Pakistan is bi-polar phenomenon, ASWJ at the one end and MWM/SSM/TeJ elements on the other end. So if a ASWJ official gets shot, would they be sitting quiet?
They know who to target for avenging. And as far as your limited thought process goes, these two fractions know each other very well.
Here's an example for how these two are related to each other.
An alliance of need: LeJ and TeJ forgive eachother's 6 murders.
Lahori’s hanging postponed after last-minute pardon

Now before opening your pathetic mouth next time. Have some background information.
And yes on the action against LeJ, I am eagerly waiting for the day Army takes an action against the LeJ and JuD leadership
Who Creates SSP/LEJ
Book Reveals ISI was Involved in 1990 Murder of Iranian Diplomat in Lahore

Pakistan is a hot bed for sectarian militancy. While our national army idly sits by and watch the horror show as it continue!

Of course. Noora League support Sunni jihadist groups. Its an open secret :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom