What's new

Sectarian violence: Over 2,000 people killed in 5 years, Interior Ministry tells Senate

Lots of Shias are killed in Baltistan, just visit any kashmiri fb page and you will see the hatred there.

I beleievenow India is at a better condition than Pakistan in communlaism.

Lots of Shias are killed in Baltistan, just visit any kashmiri fb page and you will see the hatred there.

This is not shia exclusive list but everyone killed over sectarian issues in last 5 years. I doubt shias are getting killed in FATA considering their population, can anyone shed more light?

You took time out of your busy schedule to come to the forum and tell us of this great news ?

Would you like to follow your claim with evidence, warrant and qualification ?

This is not shia exclusive list but everyone killed over sectarian issues in last 5 years. I doubt shias are getting killed in FATA considering their population, can anyone shed more light
Dunno about FATA.

You took time out of your busy schedule to come to the forum and tell us of this great news ?

Would you like to follow your claim with evidence, warrant and qualification ?

Yeah since you are so unoccupied with your unproductive life, lets teach you google.-

Heres your proof

Let me google that for you

Back
Top Bottom