What's new

Secret unit army officer alleges harassment

Your experience LOL what is that... being the class clown here?

I did not know your civilians were mutual enemies... so much for respecting your own citizens...

Tell us who you were respecting when the US gun downed 30-40 of your soldiers at the border and you did what?
you not only come from a glass house - your house is internationally known as a terrorist hub... please spare yourself from lecturing others...
Lol good one.Pakistan army lecturing about being professional ,I would say a big slap on Professional word itself.Starting From coups to disrespecting Kargil martyrs are few pakistan professionalism examples to other rag tag army.

Your experience LOL what is that... being the class clown here?

I did not know your civilians were mutual enemies... so much for respecting your own citizens...

Tell us who you were respecting when the US gun downed 30-40 of your soldiers at the border and you did what?
you not only come from a glass house - your house is internationally known as a terrorist hub... please spare yourself from lecturing others...

And the little indian with the inferiority complex makes an appearance, blah blah blah blah - go screw yourself - you sad pathetic excuse for a human being.

Back
Top Bottom