What's new

Secret Flying Code decode by Pakistan

well, the present government was determined to give it to you.. but thanks to some organizations and protests, govt. had to rethink its policy... :)

yeah but if you read some of the post on the previous pages . some members seem to be complaining they gave us MFN status.

yeah but if you read some of the post on the previous pages . some members seem to be complaining they gave us MFN status.

Well, you can't blame them because the media in Pakistan did highlight that GOP was interested in giving MFN status to india but did not pay much attention to it later..

The news is simply passing pack of lies to bhartis... Pakistan never interrogated bharti insurgents.. they were returned within few hours and those few hours were wasted waiting for bharti pickup arrangements.

They should be thankful of Pakistani hospitality..that they did not bring the chopper in the line of anti-ac fire!

I don't see what they could have decoded so critical out from an Aloutte III :blink:

i dont know y pak members are getting obsessed with Indian media nowadays..

one more trolling season..i mean thread..

^^ get over the shitty channels.

On a lighter note, when you see that brown squishy **** like object on the road, You know /assume its dog poop and move on. You dont do and stamp it with ur feet and cry..oh no that Sh1t!

If they had their way we would have been sms-ing and voting what diaper size siould aishwarya`s baby use...

Gupt helipad lolz
they call us Dushman Desh :rofl::rofl:(Enemy Country) and we are giving the MFN Status Importing electricity from India Really:hitwall:
our Government is Fukin Mad :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom