What's new

Search Engine

Gabbar

Reaction score
How come we dont have search Engine to searh Threads on this forum?
That way we can search threads related to news and we wont have to deal with people posting same news multiple times. Plus it will help new members to under stand what we have already discussed and we wont have walk the same street over and over again.

And yes, where is the Indian flag and Bangladeshi flag. I am courious to know how many Indian members we have on this site?

Just a thought.

You can use this search Pakistan Defence Forum - Search Forums or Google Search bar which you can see above upper right hand corner and here's Indian Flag
d06bac7e0509954efb38181c40ffb74e.gif

1c151db5fadfe89cf4b664c763736308.gif

But still how come why dont have flags from those two nations on this website?
I am pretty sure there are more Indians than Chinese posters here.

Count your blessings instead of criticizing why we don't have an "Indian" flag on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Bezerk, Sir! Are you advocating some form of domination over minority nation posters here by supporting the current inequality in flag emoticons?? Shame!

Bezerk, Sir! Are you advocating some form of domination over minority nation posters here by supporting the current inequality in flag emoticons?? Shame!

Not exactly. I'm simply giving my "two cents" on a ridiculous idea. Something you probably won't understand.

Count your blessings instead of criticizing why we don't have an "Indian" flag on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

I am not criticizing any body, it was just a suggestion. And thanks for making us feel downgraged and second class. :tsk:

I am not criticizing any body, it was just a suggestion. And thanks for making us feel downgraged and second class. :tsk:

Speak for yourself. There's no "us". and cut the drama short, would you? It's laughable.

Thank you, Thank you, Sahib, for my little flag. It is all I deserve as an ungrateful guest ......:usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

You died and made Bezerk the king of flags? :)

There's a reason why Chinese and American flags are on a Pakistani forum and not any Indian flag.

Google "Chinese-Pakistani relations", "US-Pakistani relations", and "Indian-Pakistani relations".

I'm sure when Indian-Pakistani relations gets better and all major disputes are solved we'll see an Indian flag on this site and in every Pakistani website.
Once our disputes are solved, then there's no reason for bickering at each other.

Well most of all its a pakistani website, so Its nothing like we demand an indian flag smily here. Secondly its just a small issue. A Indian flag smily might be used wrongly by some spammer who dont have productive just jingoism orientationb.
And there is stil la way out if you want an smily so despratly, and need it to prove some point>>>>>
a10921652082d61fde059bf5a6b4270d.gif

I think I just opened a can of worms by asking India's flag. Good Lord!!!

Omar as far as waiting for situation to improve thing is concerned, I dont think I will be waiting for another 65 years.

No can of worms. Just reality.

Bharatiya members of this forum are accorded every right, respect and hospitality. We are as strict with Pakistani posters as with Bharatiya ones.

We take pride in the fact that we have some of the best posters on the internet posting on this forum, be they from Bharat, Bangladesh or Pakistan.

This forum owes its success to its high quality membership.

members here are accorded more freedom than any other Bharatia or Pakistani defence forum that I know of, and rightly so.

However, this is a Pakistani Defence Forum, and as such, an extension of Pakistan itself. Aqalmand kay liye ishara hi kafi hota hay.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom