What's new

SCS Standoff Continues

This is the evidence?
A band of robbers!
What is this ? idiot claiming.

_45552694_south_china-sea_466.gif

why you guys don't take care of your own people killing by US's drone first ?? if you support a robber like China, so it means US have the right to kill your people too, you can't blame them bcz you shake hand with a killer too.

you damn't Vietnamese, get out of Pakistan defense forum, we are fed up with your bullsh1t each day.

I was actually supporting Philippines in the post, are you fvcking crazy?

we will revenge the drone attack in a way, you get out here.

you damn't Vietnamese, get out of Pakistan defense forum, we are fed up with your bullsh1t each day.

I was actually supporting Philippines in the post, are you fvcking crazy?

we will revenge the drone attack in a way, you get out here.
and we don't care about you too, we're talking with Chinese, and you just show up like a idiot clown.You support Phil, but you're unfair to VN.

I fed up to see you when i'm talking with Chinese too.

be careful what you are saying.
you stupid viet monkey.
And what's wrong in my post ??if we're mokey then Bruce Lee confestd: you're even worse than./....in Western's eyes.

We're going to split China into pieces, so supporting China is not wise idea bcz when China collapse like USSR, China's supporters will be in big trouble with the World too.,

and we don't care about you too, we're talking with Chinese, and you just show up like a idiot clown.You support Phil, but you're unfair to VN.

I fed up to see you when i'm talking with Chinese too.

nice, if you feel fed up, you ****-hurt pack your gears and get out of here.

You don't just draw a big "U" shape 1000 miles out into the ocean and claim it as sovereign territory. China wants to flex her military muscles, to learn to play superpower, and is laying the groundwork in the propaganda to have a good little war with the Philippines.This country is a good choice, since it has no ships or planes with which to fight back.

We're going to split China into pieces, so supporting China is not wise idea bcz when China collapse like USSR, China's supporters will be in big trouble with the World too.,
:) you are going to split china into pieces??? what are joke.
we are not going to split vietnam. but we will destroy you, and burn you country into hell....

See this why we don't believe your country is peaceful country always advocating violence

nice, if you feel fed up, you ****-hurt pack your gears and get out of here.
Then tell me why you support China to bully another nations ?? if you're scare China's collapse will hurt your country, then try to stand in your own foot like Iran now.Don't just stick in China's back and keep dreaming
itaskol said:
you are going to split china into pieces??? what are joke.
we are not going to split vietnam. but we will destroy you, and burn you country into hell....
China is splitting inside itself, Hong Kong-Macau-Taiwan-Tibet-Xinjang people etc don't wanna live with Chinese mainland, once day, all will declare indipendence against China mainland if having enough support :)

Our country got burned many time salready, you can burn us again if you're strong enough, but watch out your back, Hong Kong-Macau-Taiwan-Tibet-Xinjang people will take this chance to declare indipendence when you lose in war:coffee:

Then tell me why you support China to bully another nations ?? if you're scare China's collapse will hurt your country, then try to stand in your own foot like Iran now.Don't just stick in China's back and keep dreaming

China is splitting inside itself, Hong Kong-Macau-Taiwan-Tibet-Xinjang people etc don't wanna live with Chinese mainland, once day, all will declare indipendence against China mainland if having enough support :)

Our country got burned many time salready, you can burn us again if you're strong enough, but watch out your back, Hong Kong-Macau-Taiwan-Tibet-Xinjang people will take this chance to declare indipendence when you lose in war:coffee:

Where you get all those paranoid scuttlebutt from?

I have siblings and friends residing in the above bolded areas but never have heard them saying about gaining independence. Basically, all of them are having a good life, living in a modern, comfortable, properous and peaceful environment that never was before.

So what make you think that they be so stupid to opt for such a risky and yet immaterialistic venture?

And lastly, don't let hate bind you and ruin your mind, because very likely it will bring harm to yourself and your love ones.

Where you get all those paranoid scuttlebutt from?

I have siblings and friends residing in the above bolded areas but never have heard them saying about gaining independence. Basically, all of them are having a good life, living in a modern, comfortable, properous and peaceful environment that never was before.
Hongkonger worry Chinese mainland will overwhelm local population and Taiwanese surely don't wanna stay with China mainland too.

We need a buffer zone with China, so we must create this zone at all cost to stop China's violation to our territory. If they love war, then let Chinese kill Chinese first.

Last edited by a moderator:
See this why we don't believe your country is peaceful country always advocating violence

You’re adding you comment with prejudice. You just ignore itaskol is responding to other’s hostile word.

:) you are going to split china into pieces??? what are joke.

Hey, my man, I’m also fed up with some crazy Vietnamese”s mean, resentful & rude reply here.
But acting like them which make you the same, and unfair to rational Vietnamese.

Hey, my man, I’m also fed up with some crazy Vietnamese”s mean, resentful & rude reply here.
But acting like them which make you the same, and unfair to rational Vietnamese.

We answer in the same manner as some crazy chinese did.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom