What's new

Scotland yard probe: Islamabad braces for London action fallout

acch tu dosaroo ki bori tayar karnay walli ki apni bori tayar ho hari hai....

Just chill bhayon ... Aisa na ho k mayosi ki wajah se apnay hawas kho do :P

bring it on :chilli::chilli::chilli:

zara one to one ho jaye phir :victory:

time to relocate fauji chaunis from karachi's sharah faisal, malir, manora etc for all times sake

Listen you internet warrior, Try to come near Military bases and you will find a bullet in parts of your Anatomy that does not get to see much DAYLIGHT.

On Topic, Pakistan Armed Forces should take these lowlife MQM and mow them down.

Karachi People will support and applaud a clean up of Karachi of these Murderous Thugs.

Need military presence in Karachi when arrests happen in London. N.Sharif should go ahead with "Shoot on Sight" orders against any terrorist/thug that threatens peace after the incident.

With PTI's efforts in UK and N.Sharif in Pakistan, these two parties can finally agree on something as important as this. Tighten the noose.

Need military presence in Karachi when arrests happen in London. N.Sharif should go ahead with "Shoot on Sight" orders against any terrorist/thug that threatens peace after the incident.

With PTI's efforts in UK and N.Sharif in Pakistan, these two parties can finally agree on something as important as this. Tighten the noose.

Totally agree with you but what about PPPP?

PPP leadership is within our grasps. But this is the best time to focus on London and finally doing Pakistan a favour.

PPP(P) can be next if they want :P
Start court proceedings against them for their atrocities against Pakistani public during their 5 years of crime.

I think pretty much all political parties have distanced themselves from MQM for now, have u noticed that sindh gov is tight lipped on the development happening in London against Tafu bhai......

I think pretty much all political parties have distanced themselves from MQM for now, have u noticed that sindh gov is tight lipped on the development happening in London against Tafu bhai......

yea, every one is fed up from MQM... so every one just wanna see the show...

@darkinsky everyone conspiring against MQM in this thread, taking cheap names like TAAFU :/

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, every one is fed up from MQM... so every one just wanna see the show...
My only worry is that MQM is soon going to play the same old ethnic victimization card and will exploit the masses, which will further fuel the ethnic tensions in Karachi and their are reports that they have already replaced the non mahajir members with mahajir members on important party post and have asked the non mahajir to keep very low profile.........

choro ye news njoy kero

7-12-2013_1993_1.gif

My only worry is that MQM is soon going to play the same old ethnic victimization card and will exploit the masses, which will further fuel the ethnic tensions in Karachi and their are reports that they have already replaced the non muhajir members with mahajir members on important party post and have asked the non mahajir to keep very low profile.........

surely they will do it, and if you look at the chain.... UK PM met with Sharif. then Media suddenly change their tone against MQM. before they even say open about TAAFU but media is making environment of opertaion in karachi.... and then PM visit to ISI office... then in Interior ministry and the problem at Lyari.... so all these will end up at MQM.

I think they surely put Army on backup... but this time situation is different than 90s' as even those people who are silent are because of MQM fear. i dont think so they MQM can do much this time as every one is against MQM now. Army will also get a chance to clean karachi from Namlaoom afrad and Shoot at the sight.

Back
Top Bottom