What's new

Scotland Yard offered handing Altaf Hussain in 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah come on dont just blabber... say something about the questions I asked.. :chilli:
Where You Hve been Washing Extra Dishes? Or Tasting digested Liquid parshad Of Gaow Maataa?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where You Hve been Washing Extra Dishes? Or Tasting digested Liquid parshad Of Gaow Maataa?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
ya ya... very funny... till I try to attack in same vein and suddenly you will start to cry... :)
Anyway,, no fear I wont do it with anybody.. and not with you.. :astagh:
so what were we talking about... ya.. when is mushy running to uk...is he MI6 asset..and where is your proof of circle... :chilli:

ya ya... very funny... till I try to attack in same vein and suddenly you will start to cry... :)
Anyway,, no fear I wont do it with anybody.. and not with you.. :astagh:
so what were we talking about... ya.. when is mushy running to uk...is he MI6 asset..and where is your proof of circle... :chilli:
Dont Waste to Much Time, Today may Get Doubled ÒT, & Cant Get More Digested Parshad, of gaoow Mattaa? Where We Were?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont Waste to Much Time, Today may Get Doubled ÒT, & Cant Get More Digested Parshad, of gaoow Mattaa? Where We Were?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
its getting repetitive even for you... :flame: ....
why running scared of answering the questions.. will mushy run away, is he an agent and where is the evidence of circle.. simple questions..

its getting repetitive even for you... :flame: ....
why running scared of answering the questions.. will mushy run away, is he an agent and where is the evidence of circle.. simple questions..
Stop Using so Much, Digested Substance From Ur gaow Matta cause Its Making You Paranoid?:rofl:
Still Off topic?
Keep Trying, Your Questions Been Answered A LONG TIME BACK in Kargill, Thats Where Still You Are.?
Just find the Constitution, Of england ! I Promise You To, Give Evidence ?;):woot:

Stop Using so Much, Digested Substance From Ur gaow Matta cause Its Making You Paranoid?:rofl:
Still Off topic?
Keep Trying, Your Questions Been Answered A LONG TIME BACK in Kargill, Thats Where Still You Are.?
Just find the Constitution, Of england ! I Promise You To, Give Evidence ?;):woot:
what question did you answer in kargil.. ?
good... at least some pointer.. give me a link to constitution of 'england'.. lol... is there one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom