What's new

Scores dead in Mumbai train bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Officer do Sam has any proof of that wht he was saying ???

Dose the US had any proof of WMD when she attacked Iraq which her own people are saying was an excuse just to attack.
Anyway i was replying to sam.

All here in our country are condoling from core of heart not dancing like them on deaths on our side sir.

They are blaming without enquiring into the incident.

Jana said:
Sir Officer do Sam has any proof of that wht he was saying ???

It's an "11" attack.

Jana said:
Dose the US had any proof of WMD when she attacked Iraq which her own people are saying was an excuse just to attack.

- 6 chemical artillery shells found in pristine and well maintained conditions
- The A-S missile with longer than authorized range and whose small warhead load can only be effective in a chemical warhead load
- 10,000 tons of (still) unaccounted VX and mustard gas
- The Iraqi Embassy in Ottawa was caught distributing chemical weapons information to possible terror organizations
- Saddam's chemical weapons release orders to his troops
- Saddam's 3 Rings of Death

Jana said:
Anyway i was replying to sam.

This is a message board. What you put up, you will be challenge. If you don't want to be challenge, then you should have kept it private in a PM or email.

Jana said:
All here in our country are condoling from core of heart not dancing like them on deaths on our side sir.

They are blaming without enquiring into the incident.

Are they jumping the gun? Maybe. Are they hurt and angry and lashing out? Yeah, big time.

Officer of Engineers said:
It's an "11" attack..

Where dose this prove that it was done by Pakistan ???:what1:

Should we balm them if we have 11 or so ????

- 6 chemical artillery shells found in pristine and well maintained conditions.

Six :woot: ????

- The A-S missile with longer than authorized range

Sir what is the authorized Range?

- Saddam's chemical weapons release orders to his troops
- Saddam's 3 Rings of Death

How this proof that he was using it against US ?

- This is a message board. What you put up, you will be challenge. If you don't want to be challenge, then you should have kept it private in a PM or email.

No Sir Not At All Sir .
U r absolutly right i was just saying that i had not blamed them first i was replying to him.

- Are they jumping the gun? Maybe. Are they hurt and angry and lashing out? Yeah, big time.

Sir if they are hurt so are we. We equally share their pain and blieve u me Sir here we are as sad as they are

I had not seen you replying to their celebration over killing of 45 people in PIA crash :) Over the other boared.
dont u think we are also Human ???

Samudra said:
My brain.

Same old bombs...

Anybody can lie.
One doesnt need a Phd to be good at it.
One does need an investigation though. It comes in handy when doing good police work...

You mind giving me some proof of that. I've seen Muslims bombing Muslims in Sarajevo for international sympathy. And before you jump on your horse, UNPROFOR has already proven that mortar attacks on markets can only come from the Muslim side.
Some Indian army blokes were caught after they killed Kashmiris and pinned it on groups like LeT. Links, anyone?

Of course I dare say this is the same thing. This would be tad too extreme even for India. My condolences, and I hope no Kashmiri group was involved. And I hope India manages to ward off another catastrophe like the one that happened when the last train was subjected to terror attack. 2000 Muslims died to pay for the 52 deaths then.

Jana said:
Sir if they are hurt so are we. We equally share their pain and blieve u me Sir here we are as sad as they are

I had not seen you replying to their celebration over killing of 45 people in PIA crash :) Over the other boared.

There is no need to put that much effort, its useless JANA, Its really hard to make them realise that what is in our minds.

OOE you should go back to all the posts in this thread and look who started all this, who was narrating what.....At least i was'nt expecting this from you:embarassed: .

Jana said:
Where dose this prove that it was done by Pakistan ???:what1:

Should we balm them if we have 11 or so ????

It's enough to suspect Pakistan.

Jana said:

When he is supposed to have none. Zero. Nadda. All destroyed. These ain't even forgotten shells. They were maintained and ready to be used - long after they were supposed to be destroyed. It would be one thing if they were detorriated stock but quite another for them to be maintained.

It is more than proof enough that Saddam was hiding something.

Jana said:
Sir what is the authorized Range?

150 kms. However, you're not understanding. The missile is a converted SA-2 missile, a weapon designed to shoot down airplanes. The way it's done is that it gets close to the airplane, explodes and let the airplane fly through alot of sharp debris; cutting the plane to tiny bits.

This does nothing to a building. The only way for this warhead to be effective is for it to be chemical. If I throw sand in your face, you just shrug it off. If I throw the same amount of anthrax in your face, you die.

Jana said:
How this proof that he was using it against US ?

We believed what Saddam wanted us to believe. We believed the clues he provided. Don't blame the US for calling Saddam's bluff.

Jana said:

You're not seeing women and children as nothing more than chopped meat.

Jana said:

My original post had nothing to do with celebrating either tragedy. I was asking for your proof that the GoI had butchered their own people for international sympathy.

Frankly, at my age, I've gotten numb to these celebrations over at PDF and BR. I've seen these celebrations upfront and personal in Yugoslavia. I was sick of then and I'm sick of it now. I guess I'm too tired to raise a fuss about it anymore ... and thinking about this, that's really quite sad.

melb4aust said:
OOE you should go back to all the posts in this thread and look who started all this, who was narrating what.....At least i was'nt expecting this from you:embarassed: .

It was Sam who levelled the 1st accusation. Whether true or not, I can understand it from two hostile camps' PoV. Pakistan and India fought more than a few wars against one another.

What got me was the accusation that the GoI would butcher their own people for international sympathy. That is a bit too personal for me since I've seen this kind of thing upfront and personal with the Bosnian Muslims.

It's enough to suspect Pakistan..

Where is the proof Sir ???

prove it Sir not suspician!

if we have 11 or more attack will this mean we had the proof that they have done it??

Being a military man cant u see other factors they have many insergencies in India beyond one in Kashmir.
Cant u see it happend in the financial hub??

150 kms. However, you're not understanding.

Sir thats why i was asking u .

The missile is a converted SA-2 missile, a weapon designed to shoot down airplanes. The way it's done is that it gets close to the airplane, explodes and let the airplane fly through alot of sharp debris; cutting the plane to tiny bits.

Yes thts i know Sir

We believed what Saddam wanted us to believe. We believed the clues he provided. Don't blame the US for calling Saddam's bluff.
That is something u believe Sir

You're not seeing women and children as nothing more than chopped meat.

Now Sir this is not fair u r more biased here Sir
u r doubting even this that we are sad over the incident we are hurt over the killing of women and kids!

Sorry to say sir but from a person like this was not expected.:embarassed:
How can u say this Sir.

its hard to make the world believe when there is nothing but hate against Muslims i know Sir.

Asim Aquil said:
Some Indian army blokes were caught after they killed Kashmiris and pinned it on groups like LeT. Links, anyone?

Those are well documented cases. I'm asking GoI or at least RAW.

Jana said:
Where is the proof Sir ???

Who said anything about proof? The 1st thing a wounded animal does is snarl at anyone and everyone, especially those they deemed a threat.

Jana said:
Being a military man cant u see other factors they have many insergencies in India beyond one in Kashmir.
Cant u see it happend in the financial hub??

They're not visible. Pakistan is.

Jana said:
That is something u believe Sir

Yes, that is something I believe. So did most of the military who went to fight that war. Is it proof positive? No. Is it proof enough. Yes, it was. For us, at least.

Jana said:
Now Sir this is not fair u r more biased here Sir
u r doubting even this that we are sad over the incident we are hurt over the killing of women and kids!

Jana, take this right way. You're not there. I'm not there. They are. I can only recall from memory what they're seeing and smelling ... and it's a memory that I do not want. I know if I'm faced with it again, it would be far worst than I remembered.

I also recalled how the wounded felt, blaming us UNPROFOR for failing to protect them, on par with the butchers who did that to them. We took it, as unfair as they may seem.

Jana said:
its hard to make the world believe when there is nothing but hate against Muslims i know Sir.

We did not start this war. A man by the name Osama Bin Ladden did. Having been in a war, I know 90% of the populations want nothing to do with the fighting and it's unfair to taint you with that 5% OBL group (the other 5% is fighting him).

However, this is a war and wars are always brutally simple if not 100% correct. The Good Guys and the Bad Guys.

The Indians are lashing out and Pakistan is not the Good Guys.

Those are well documented cases. I'm asking GoI or at least RAW.
I don't think that's possible. India's infrastructure, police network, media, political groups are so diverse and even developed enough, that the government would really have second thoughts before executing such a thing even if they wanted to. The consequences of being caught would be catastrophic and that alone would keep such misadventures at bay.

People speculate that it's because of their repeated failures in the rocket tests. But I think that's a tad bit too extreme for nations of this level to do. But given the amount of public massacres and communal violence India has seen over the years, its horrible of them to just blindly pin this on Pakistan within hours of the attack. Even if they didn't orchestrate the attacks to divert attention, they saw this as a cheap opportunity to do it now.

It's easy to get carried away and take swing back when you're being blamed for 200+ deaths just out of a whim.

One of the official of indian State government said and was quoted by newspapers and Television network as saying that they had the prior information that a planned attack was heading towards the railway stations but they dint know the time and place :what1: . quite intresting isnt it ? it seems that those who had planned it were so foolish to give them this info

Jana said:
One of the official of indian State government said and was quoted by newspapers and Television network as saying that they had the prior information that a planned attack was heading towards the railway stations but they dint know the time and place :what1: . quite intresting isnt it ? it seems that those who had planned it were so foolish to give them this info

Link??? what is the name of "official"??

I've been following coverage for this incident with great interest and I have yet to hear/read what you're claiming here.

Jana said:
They just want to give the illusion of being in control. That particular bit meant zilch.

Quite frankly the Indian government wears such a big blame blanket from all the communal strife in India that you just can't say who did it, with such assurity. The only one that doesn't further escalate communal tension or bring international embarrassment (not to mention puts Pakistan into an awkward position of explaining things out of the blue) is the one where its oldest arch rival is blamed.

Can you imagine (and I'm just giving a hypothetical example) what would happen all over India if the government said that this is retaliation by some Muslim groups in India for Gujrat 2002? All of India would suddenly be thrown in a mess. Even if someone did it as a retaliation for 2002, and went upto MM Singh and pleaded guilty and said its for 2002, the government would THEN initiate a cover up.

It's better for them to blame Pakistan, than the real party here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom