What's new

Scooter stabber

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So who is this motherfucker that is going around stabbing women from his bike in Karachi?
I still think he is one of Altaf's guys, but people are saying he is a solo psychopath. Even If that was the case, he has an accomplice that is driving the motorcycle as his escape artist. Why are rangers and police not dressing in niqabs and taking this faggot out?

So who is this motherfucker that is going around stabbing women from his bike in Karachi?
I still think he is one of Altaf's guys, but people are saying he is a solo psychopath. Even If that was the case, he has an accomplice that is driving the motorcycle as his escape artist. Why are rangers and police not dressing in niqabs and taking this faggot out?
These psychopaths have great 6th sense to capture him try to scan CCTV cameras.

Ooh bhai dimagh mien kiya gobar fix kara liye ho?

Bro every street in Karachi laced with CCTV Cameras and you could easily find the attacker just looking at the footage of attack.

I am not from Karachi. I'm wondering why this asshole has not been caught yet?

@doppelgängerr

Yar full explanation to do...

I am not from Karachi. I'm wondering why this asshole has not been caught yet?

@doppelgängerr

Yar full explanation to do...
@jhungary
Help required to solve a crime mystery.
@lastofthepatriots
yaar simple hai Karachi mien harr jaga CCTV camers lagey hien aor Police ko crime ki jaga or time bhi pata hai tou woh nearby CCTV ki video check kr k mujrim ki shankhat kr sakety hien or atleast uski number plate tou pata chal jaye ghi.

@jhungary
Help required to solve a crime mystery.
@lastofthepatriots
yaar simple hai Karachi mien harr jaga CCTV camers lagey hien aor Police ko crime ki jaga or time bhi pata hai tou woh nearby CCTV ki video check kr k mujrim ki shankhat kr sakety hien or atleast uski number plate tou pata chal jaye ghi.

Teek he magar abi taak pakra kyun ne is haramzaade ko? Ye me puch ra hun. Police ki corruption Shamil he ya waisay hi pakra ne ja ra?

What do Altaf's guys get from this? I did think it was from PSP, but this is too random. He's not killing anyone either, is he? From what I've heard, he's very lightly stabbing them.

Also, footage showed him driving the bike alone, and he does it very well. I disagree about CCTV, most of those cameras don't actually work...... and it's very easy to hide in Karachi. If he gets caught, it'll be because he does something stupid

Back
Top Bottom