What's new

Scooter stabber

Frustrated people sara gusa iss pe nikal dyen gey, what I believe he is young addict man very recently his wife or girl friend left him and while in drunken state he sees hallucinations and went crazy in a fit of rage and start hurting random women.

whatever he is suffering from he will be cured by the public.
no fukks will be given that day when people will cure him of his problems.

بیگم - آپ نے خبریں دیکھیں چاقو والے نے مزید پانچ عورتوں کو چاقو مار کر ذخمی کر دیا کراچی میں
میں- بے دھیانی سے - چلو کوئی تو اچھا کام کر رہا ہے دنیا میں ۔

بیگم - آپ نے خبریں دیکھیں چاقو والے نے مزید پانچ عورتوں کو چاقو مار کر ذخمی کر دیا کراچی میں
میں- بے دھیانی سے - چلو کوئی تو اچھا کام کر رہا ہے دنیا میں ۔
Oskay baad, begum nay kiya phaek kay mara, woh bhi batadijyae :partay:

So who is this motherfucker that is going around stabbing women from his bike in Karachi?
I still think he is one of Altaf's guys, but people are saying he is a solo psychopath. Even If that was the case, he has an accomplice that is driving the motorcycle as his escape artist. Why are rangers and police not dressing in niqabs and taking this faggot out?
None of Altaf’s boys are women haters- narcos type sicarios maybe- not psycho. This is a talibitch type giy

As per my thinking Zodiac was a loner probably a Police man first two murders he didn't committed but knowing much about the crimes he convince the Police and media that he was the killer next murder he himself trying to commit is couple on lake he fails to kill the boy since he was immature and dress like a clown he did many mistakes but Police fails to get some gains like finger prints etc later he killed taxi driver but this was near miss he could be caught at the spot which terrifies him so he stopped killing.

Maybe, people tend not to profile Zodiac too much because we don't really know what is a zodiac killers, he could have been committed any or all of the murder the police contributed to him, or none of it.

Most people believe Zodiac killer is a pleasure killer, which mean he have a regular lifestyle, including a family.

Other than that, I think we are a bit off topic here, I would like to start a thread on Zodiac sometime in the future but now I am just too busy for it :)

Hire Sherlock KHAN :enjoy: and giving him vitiman N ( Naswar ) and he will solve it :P
A joke about desi Naswari Sherlock holms.
President want deer ordered prime minister to bring one her ordered C.M who ordered Punjab Police and after one hour Presidents was informed Punjab Police succeeded to capture Deer but when deer brought down for president oh my lord president cries this is an elephant but SHO insists this is deer ask him he tells president and president ask with a shaking voice who are you? and in shaking crying voice elephant replied Sir I am the deer.

Moral of the story: Jab 12 number ka chitar G@nd per padta hai na tu Hathi bhi haran ban jata hai.

@Khafee

A joke about desi Naswari Sherlock holms.
President want deer ordered prime minister to bring one her ordered C.M who ordered Punjab Police and after one hour Presidents was informed Punjab Police succeeded to capture Deer but when deer brought down for president oh my lord president cries this is an elephant but SHO insists this is deer ask him he tells president and president ask with a shaking voice who are you? and in shaking crying voice elephant replied Sir I am the deer.

Moral of the story: Jab 12 number ka chitar G@nd per padta hai na tu Hathi bhi haran ban jata hai.

@Khafee
This is what scares me. I hope the right person is brought to justice, and made an example of.

Back
Top Bottom