What's new

SCMP: Why is China peddling a coronavirus conspiracy theory?

can't see this video (youtube gives an error 'try again later').
i'm in my home country of The Netherlands at the moment..
and yes, this corona virus has got my country gripped in shortages of food supplies and the harassment of social distancing at the moment.

SCMP is a relic of Imperial Britain during the Opium holocaust. This is a desperate opinion piece trying to shift blame from US.

Why did USA hide all CDC data from the world?

Why were doctors like Dr. Helen Chu told to NOT test anyone for coronavirus and gag ordered?

Why are secret meetings held in biowarfare planning rooms away from public scrutiny?

Meanwhile, China has been completely transparent and shares all its data.

It's obvious to everyone the usa is hiding something nefarious.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...eveals-why-he-bought-south-china-morning-post
Alibaba’s Jack Ma reveals why he bought the South China Morning Post and what he wants to do with it

“I don’t see it as an issue of [coverage] being ‘positive or negative’,” the Alibaba executive chairman said. “It is about being impartial and balanced … We should offer a fair chance to readers [to understand what is happening in China], not just a fair chance to China.”

China got spooked by the Fort Detrick virus leak and center closure and its re-opening. Whether this leak is a cover, accident or an act by rogue elements remains to be seen. The genetic make up of covid-19 indicates that it is a child virus of Corona virus in the US and why there are more virulent strains in opponents of the US remains to be answered. Also just like 9/11 all the propaganda and fake stories were pre-planned, ready and deployed; if it was planned, it took two decades to plan this equivalent of 9/11 which only left frightened population and a wealthier rich class like the outcome of 9/11. If this Chinese accusation is true it means the Neocons have raised stakes higher and have become bolder in their actions.

Whatever the cause and outcome the Chinese need to close markets that sell exotic animals , dogs, cats and Rats for food. The fact that they eat these creatures is beyond comprehension and pressure must be exerted on the Chinese government to halt this.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...eveals-why-he-bought-south-china-morning-post
Alibaba’s Jack Ma reveals why he bought the South China Morning Post and what he wants to do with it

“I don’t see it as an issue of [coverage] being ‘positive or negative’,” the Alibaba executive chairman said. “It is about being impartial and balanced … We should offer a fair chance to readers [to understand what is happening in China], not just a fair chance to China.”
He could be punished by the CCP for being a traitor,why would he take such a risk?

Regardless of Jack Ma's ownership, it's obvious to everyone that place is infested with anti-China bashers. SCMP rarely reports objectively on Chinese matters. It's not a serious paper. It's more of a racist tabloid.

Hmm...I'm pretty sure most of the writers are Chinese...

He could be punished by the CCP for being a traitor,why would he take such a risk?

Of course Jack Ma in under CCP control. He is just a sleeper. If he wasn't he'd disappear like this:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...tions-beijing-security-agencies-a7564896.html
Chinese billionaires and CEOs keep disappearing in ‘state-sanctioned abductions’

there you go, attacking the messenger - in this case the news paper.
Important thing is to focus on getting thru the virus with least impact.
China and the US MUST act maturely.
It is easy to trace this to China but all that can happen later

They are the equivalent of house negros that your culture loves to weaponize to divide and conquer societies.

Secondly, in China corrupt billionaires can end up in prison if they break the law. I realize how foreign this is to you where your corrupt CEO and politicians run rampant above the law, but in China, no one is above the law. If your nation were ruled by laws the war criminals and their propagandists would be in prison instead of being paid $200,000 for "speeches".
Let's not spill out into open racism plz.

There is nothing racist about this. It's a well known western tactic to control foreign populations. Your region of the world has a different name, sepoys.
Sepoy is a name for a soldier. You are getting so crazed with anger you mixing fact and fiction and emotions. calm down, take deep breaths and start typing.

It can be used both ways.

A sepoy (/ˈsiːpɔɪ/) was originally the designation given to a professional Indian infantryman, usually armed with a Musket in the armies of the Mughal Empire.

In the 18th century, the French East India Company and its other European counterparts employed locally recruited soldiers within India, mainly consisting of infantry designated as "sepoys". The largest of these Indian forces, trained along European lines, was that belonging to the British East India Company.[1]
Let's stick to the proper designation and definition rather than concocting negative associations.

Regardless of Jack Ma's ownership, it's obvious to everyone that place is infested with anti-China bashers. SCMP rarely reports objectively on Chinese matters. It's not a serious paper. It's more of a racist tabloid.

Why are you upset?

If you are looking for "objective" and "fair" reporting on China, I suggest CGTN, Global Times, Xinhua, and a galaxy of other China-friendly media outlets. There's enough fake news to go around. :angel:

Secondly, in China corrupt billionaires can end up in prison if they break the law. I realize how foreign this is to you where your corrupt CEO and politicians run rampant above the law, but in China, no one is above the law. If your nation were ruled by laws the war criminals and their propagandists would be in prison instead of being paid $200,000 for "speeches".

There have been plenty of rich people sent to prison. Michael Milken is certainly a very famous billionaire who was sent.

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 5.23.30 PM.jpg

The difference is our billionaire trials are open for all to see...but in China they disappear without even a specific reason given.

lol Sounds like you have an axe to grind against Chinese news sources that don't repeat western "news". It's a good time to remind of the biggest source of propaganda in the world today.

The difference between western news and Chinese "news" is that the latter does bother to hide that it's spewing state-dictated talking points.

But each his own.

Back
Top Bottom