What's new

Scientists create human-pig hybrid via experiment

You try to abuse the PM of my nation and you expect us not to retaliate? Baap ka maal samjha hai? :D

Who abused your PM!? We are just surprised at the resemblance :what:

ZhOjI6d.jpg

Who abused your PM!? We are just surprised at the resemblance :what:

ZhOjI6d.jpg

Sometimes I wonder why would a man so passionately create a country where pork is prohibited... Today I got the answer... He was only trying to save his own species.. :D

I think they choose Pigs , becasue genetically I read the pigs have certain similarities at cellular level that organs are inter deployable

I believe in past pigs heart was used in human transplant or coming real close to using one such case

http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/5/11360702/xenotransplant-pig-heart-baboon-revivicor-nih

This is perhaps why , some scientist may have attempted to see if they can grow organs that have shared property (Pig/Human) so such items can be transplanted into humans

Scientist have proven that heart is Obsolete , as you can technically survive with a electronic device that runs on electrical battery (You carry that device with you and can live and lead a normal life

The video perhaps shows the future direction of heartless humans , why even keep a organ that fails you

The man above video has no heart , no heart beat and no blood pressure which makes our present medical diagnosis techniques which we have developed in last 500 years obsolete

If Human body would not have rejected a Artificial heart (due to rejection effect ) , people would have already made a transition to reliable artifical hearts long time ago

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder why would a man so passionately create a country where pork is prohibited... Today I got the answer... He was only trying to save his own species.. :D

Yes he was...by stopping his people from eating the Narendra Piggys :rofl::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom