What's new

SCIENCE vs MAGIC : Debate

Is Magic Real ? Does it contradict Science ?

• Total voters

Kashmiri Pandit

Reaction score
Country
India
After watching DYNAMO perform , I am forced to think that Magic may be real and is more than just illusion .

Friends what U think .

After watching DYNAMO perform , I am forced to think that Magic may be real and is more than just illusion .

Friends what U think .
Lol,betwa tanik soch vichar karke thread kolo:D:P!!On a serious note,magic is nothing but pure optical illusion which was expalined thoroughly in the movie "Now You See Me":coffee:

Lol,betwa tanik soch vichar karke thread kolo:D:P!!On a serious note,magic is nothing but pure optical illusion which was expalined thoroughly in the movie "Now You See Me":coffee:

:lol::lol::lol:

But Some look real . 1000 Fish coming out of empty bucket . Then people cooked them and ate the fish .

But Some look real . 1000 Fish coming out of empty bucket . Then people cooked them and ate the fish .
Bro,it's all part of the package.The magicians are extremely intelligent and smart people and they know how to make fool of the audiences.You just watch the movie that i have mentioned in my previous post and you'll realize what i am trying to convey here:-)

Bro,it's all part of the package.The magicians are extremely intelligent and smart people and they know how to make fool of the audiences.You just watch the movie that i have mentioned in my previous post and you'll realize what i am trying to convey here:-)

Okey , I will look into the Movie .

I have seen some Magic buster shows on Discovery but yet to see them bust many of the tricks done by Dynamo/Chris Angles .

Dynamo came to India .
The first place he went to was Slums in Mumbai and then Ganges river .:hitwall:
He also showed magic to Irrfan Khan:lol::lol::lol:

Have you watched the stupid tank vanishing and walking on water illusion by Chris Angels?Man after watching the trick in magics biggest secret i was like :tsk:

Dynamo normally use paid people to ensure his magic is real.

But, yes magic is real, and many times it does contradict Science. I know many people who had face this magic first hand.

Still, As science person I always look into scientifically explanation of each event happens which is unexplained.

Have you watched the stupid tank vanishing and walking on water illusion by Chris Angels?Man after watching the trick in magics biggest secret i was like :tsk:

I have watched the one done by Dynamo ( the one in your Video ) and have watched some Videos about how he did it , Still not satisfied by the later .

Dynamo normally use paid people to ensure his magic is real.

But, yes magic is real, and many times it does contradict Science. I know many people who had face this magic first hand.

Still, As science person I always look into scientifically explanation of each event happens which is unexplained.

Heard many people say that .:lol:
I agree .
Ya .

Ok, Let me check this dynnamo videos and try to explain it one by one.

This Post will be dedicated for that..

In first trick I saw dynamo truned the bottle before taking from the person.
In Second Trick, this girl was already hiding her tan, while the one which disappear was just powder.
Third is not a trick but power point. You can read more about in self defense martial arts. There is a point between two hands muscles. If you push that other person can't apply force on you.
Fourth I am not sure, I think He already photo shopped that album cover. To show off to his friends.
Fifth Card trick has been explained by National Geographic multiple times (It is called influence the decision)

Ps: I learnt one thing, most of the these trickster magicians never tells what they gonna do, which is whyy they are able to disguise the general public.

Last edited:
Not talking about optical illusions in general, magic, as general populace call it, is just another scientific phenomenon not studied enough to be explained empirically.

Friends what U think .
No comparison B/W science vs Magic , since Magic is subset of science. In Reality the comparison could be made as below:-
MIRACLE VS MAGIC , where former does changes the physical properties and later not. (Ref. Quraan, the Incidence between Muses vs Magicians)

No comparison B/W science vs Magic , since Magic is subset of science. In Reality the comparison could be made as below:-
MIRACLE VS MAGIC , where former does changes the physical properties and later not. (Ref. Quraan, the Incidence between Muses vs Magicians)

Miracles happen . But Age of Miracles is over :lol:Just like Age of Gods/Mythology and Age of Empires are over:enjoy:
Magic for me is a doubtful subject , hence Magic versus Science .
IF Magic is real , Who knows Age of Mythology might be real .:lol:

Guys watch this one , Its among Top 10

Any Science /Technology suficently advanced can and will be accepted as Magic.

All the tricks that where shown above can be deconstructed by few 'wh' questions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom