What's new

School boy literary slapped Shahbaz Sharif !!

225257_342521075849804_732185776_n.jpg

and all for this !!

To be honest the type of the crap PTI throws at Just one party PML-N always makes me wonder are they just another proxy of Zardari group , or do they just not give a tiny rats *** about the rest of Pakistan , how about ANP ? even PPP Govt seems angelic in front of them !! but no comments on them all you see is Shabaz sharif this Shabaz sharif that , basicly we would have prefered just like PPP ANP MQM and PMl-Q that they would have only looted , at-least with PML.N you get spill overs .
PTI cries and Cries about Metro Bus and 10s of Under passs or over head bridges while here in KPK whole n whole projects are eaten away with out even a slightest of real life development of that project . I have seen hundreds and hundreds of Pages of shameless pictures and memes against shahbaz sharif but not even a single against CDA islamabad who has been working on a straight road from last 5 years and still haven't completed it , while in the same amount a whole ring road is completed in Lahore .. and that is bad . !!! I can given 100s of examples all around Pakistan .

I for one has always been against mega development projects in Pakistan not that they are ill planned or any thing but for a simple reason that we the awam just simply don't deserve any thing other then Bhutto and his cronies.

To be honest the type of the crap PTI throws at Just one party PML-N always makes me wonder are they just another proxy of Zardari group , or do they just not give a tiny rats *** about the rest of Pakistan , how about ANP ? even PPP Govt seems angelic in front of them !! but no comments on them all you see is Shabaz sharif this Shabaz sharif that , basicly we would have prefered just like PPP ANP MQM and PMl-Q that they would have only looted , at-least with PML.N you get spill overs .
PTI cries and Cries about Metro Bus and 10s of Under passs or over head bridges while here in KPK whole n whole projects are eaten away with out even a slightest of real life development of that project . I have seen hundreds and hundreds of Pages who shameless pictures and memes against shahbaz sharif but not even a single against CDA islamabad who has been working on a straight road from last 5 years and still haven't completed it , while in the same amount a whole ring road is completed in Lahore .. and that is bad . !!!

I for one has always been against mega development projects in Pakistan not that they are ill planned or any thing but for a simple reason that we the awam just simply don't deserve any thing .

Everyone sh!ts in the same toilet, is it the fault of toilet?

Supporters of lonely old man, Ik couldn't hold on to his wife and Expecting a man to handle complexity of Pakistan.common he is Mentality not stable enough to run as P.M candidate.Imran khan zani needs to sought out all the problems in his life.other day on live t.v this idiot said he is looking for new girl and wants to see him self married again :) Such a $hit hole :lol:creepy guy #bastard

Hahaha Awami rejection ka ghusa PML-N pe mat nikalo. :lol:

Look at result today Ik is comparable to Zardari, PTI lost 4% rating according to recent poll, why is that PML-N responsible for this? Ofcourse Not its IK he is selfish, incompetent, munafiq and propagandist. Instead of rectifying mistakes and finding ways yo increase your vote bank. you people are busy in fight with PML-N.

Its often said that bachay man kay sachay, wow this really is an example !!

Back
Top Bottom