What's new

Scandal: India gives United States access to Russian nuclear submarine

This is the fourth thread I came across so far.
the desperation to spread fake news related to Indo Russian relations is high among Pakistani members. This shows the how impatiently they want Russia but on other hand every Pakistani tries for immigration in the west. LOL

I'm an avid reader of RT....russian state news agency.

CAME across this....perfect for this forum :)

Could you explain to me why one should cons8der this as fake news when it's coming directly from the Russians?

the desperation to spread fake news related to Indo Russian relations is high among Pakistani members. This shows the how impatiently they want Russia but on other hand every Pakistani tries for immigration in the west. LOL

RT is a pretty credible source. The nerve of some Indians

It is almost as bad (if true) as letting the Chinese study the remains of the stealth helicopter
that crashed in Abbottabad.

Not really
The American chopper illegally entered Pakistani airspace. It was fair game.

Whereas the Indians leased thus sub with an agreemen in place.

No parallel can be drawn unless you are particularly dense...

An unprecedented scandal is unfolding between Russia and India, with Moscow suspecting that New Delhi granted US Navy personnel access to INS ‘Chakra’, a Russian nuclear-powdered attack submarine operated by the Indian Navy since 2011.

Read more here:
https://www.rt.com/news/409465-chakra-india-us-russian-submarine/
I mean seriously it's a no brainer right. India is a two face snake, they will betray Russia to please their new papa.
Russia's natural ally is China not India.

How does this fake news help Pakistan? The leakers and stealers of nuclear technology? Giving access to Chinese on F-16s secretly and giving access to americans on JF17 :P

Typical indian crying wolf wolf, dude, if its fake, prove it. This news is from RT, if you know what RT is[emoji23]

It is almost as bad (if true) as letting the Chinese study the remains of the stealth helicopter
No!!! it is not at all.
How can you even compare two things? ..
(1) india got that submarine leased and agreed to the term and conditions of the lease while (2) US chopper violated Pakistan's airspace and obviously Pakistan had not signed any agreement on that, it was shot down by Pakistan and it is a war booty so Pakistan can do whatever it wants to do.

Furthermore what evidence you have that Pakistan shared that with China? and if the former did let Chinese study, it was an excellent decision and I totally second it.

Last edited:

Pakistan used the Technology of Tomahawk missiles crash landed in Pakistan territory to create their Babur missiles, that is not the same is giving access to a certain technology which in on lease .. and Pakistan operate F-16 blk 52 for years and still no Chinese ever got near them .

Back
Top Bottom