What's new

SC orders ECP for action against fake degree holders within two days

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An apex court bench headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry resumed the hearing of fake degree implementation case.
During the hearing, ECP Secretary Ishtiaq Ahmed told the court that the commission had contacted the Higher Education Commission (HEC) for the verification of the degrees. “The HEC has held 69 degrees fake,” the secretary said.
The secretary requested the court for two days time to take action against the fake degree holders.
The court gave the ECP two days time to take action against the fake degree holders and also sought details of the fake degree cases in the lower courts.

SC orders ECP for action against fake degree holders within two days

Finally, Chaudhry saheb, finally! :lol:

180 MPs face disqualification! :chilly: I hope we get rid of all fake degree holders who are illiterate people!

Will be a true 'change' if those who cheated are not allowed to contest. Apparently Ch. Nisar was squabbling a lot :p

Finally some action against fraudistanies. Lets hope that ECP can reply in kind.

good work SC. now we can get rid of those fake degree holders who in reality couldnt even pass the fourth class (literally i have heard of some gujjar who didnt attend school after fourth class and is trying to contest election as MPA.

Why only disqualification? What about fraud, acquiring and possessing forged documents? Submitting forged/faked documents knowingly and willingly? What about signing/taking oath while knowingly lying?

They should all be penalized, fined heavily and jailed for long term (minimum 5 years equal to their elected service tenure).

180 MPs face disqualification! :chilly: I hope we get rid of all fake degree holders who are illiterate people!

Back
Top Bottom