What's new

Saydnaya prison

This crap was debunked way back in 2011 alongwith the rest of the 'Saddam al Assad is gassing his people at precisely the moment we want to justify interventions' hoax and lies.

This crap was debunked way back in 2011 alongwith the rest of the 'Saddam al Assad is gassing his people at precisely the moment we want to justify interventions' hoax and lies.

Yeah Khomeinists will never believe anything other than what their master Khaminie says or implies... that's the sheep currently we need to deal with in the ME and it seems there are plenty of them out there in Pakistan

Yeah man, I gotta be a Khomeinist to know that the following (coming from CNN/BBC, i.e modern day sectarian Sunnis new-found masters) is blatantly ridiculous:

*Syrians approach terrorist-held town, victory imminent since they've got it surrounded*
'I know, let's use chemical weapons and make the West a pretext to strike at us!'

Hilarious.

This crap is debunked in 2011? The war began in 2011, you should stop lying.

2011, 2012, don't expect me to rote-learn the exact dates of every one of the West's ridiculous propaganda lies. By the way, I think the OPCW's expose of the West's latest chemical weapons atrocity mongering hoax is currently underway (OPCW decided to actually visit Syria this time for the investigations). Tune in and quit shilling for a horrid regime change war. It's not in Turkey's interests either.

Those damn Ikhwanis coordinated their uprising in 1982 with the Israeli annexation of the Golan Heights at that very time.

Muslim Brotherhood's always fought against nationalist governments. It isn't coincidence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom