What's new

Save Pakistan From The Vulgar Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, leave that, how the north indian culture become a less better in your pov.
because of the way your guys going on about.
tattoos, drinking, clubs, gambling ect.
trying to act like westerners.

Why thinking so much about India bro. Clean your own house, we dont have problem with that, if you have problem with that, then keep that, it doesnt going to affect us.

And tattoos and club, really, still living in a thinking of Arab. Be mature. No culture is bad or good, all are good, its upto you to accept which one, no one is forcing on you. And you are no one to tell which culture is bad or good.

Gambling????? it happens only in Goa (legally)

BTW, I want gambling to be leglised , because it happening in one way or another, it will be good that at-least govt. start taking the share from that.

BTW, I want gambling to be leglised , because it happening in one way or another, it will be good that at-least govt. start taking the share from that.

There are several ways to raise money for government....But this should not be the way:disagree:

Why thinking so much about India bro. Clean your own house, we dont have problem with that, if you have problem with that, then keep that, it doesnt going to affect us.

And tattoos and club, really, still living in a thinking of Arab. Be mature. No culture is bad or good, all are good, its upto you to accept which one, no one is forcing on you. And you are no one to tell which culture is bad or good.
you asked and i answered. don't get mad if you don't like my answer.

its still india though.

Actually you going mad on Indian culture, even I say how the western culture is bad? Because they kisses in public or drink alcohol. WTH.

Actually you going mad on Indian culture, even I say how the western culture is bad? Because they kisses in public or drink alcohol. WTH.
bro like i said don't get mad if you don't like my answer.
the messed up part is that you guys ruining your culture to be more like the west. do you not like desi culture?

bro like i said don't get mad if you don't like my answer.
the messed up part is that you guys ruining your culture to be more like the west. do you not like desi culture?

Ruining. Facepalm. Really amazed bro.

its still india though.

Yes it is in India, But goa has lot of difference from other states..... goa was the last state to be added to India.... and their culture is totally different from other part of India....

Goa is a tourist state which has lot of foreign tourists, a very famous destination for Indian bound tourists.... That culture is not shared or common with any other state, forget state not even neighboring villages of goa, The moment you cross the culture changes if it is south then Karnataka north maharashtra....

Yes it is in India, But goa has lot of difference from other states..... goa was the last state to be added to India.... and their culture is totally different from other part of India....

Goa is a tourist state which has lot of foreign tourists, a very famous destination for Indian bound tourists.... That culture is not shared or common with any other state, forget state not even neighboring villages of goa, The moment you cross the culture changes if it is south then Karnataka north maharashtra....
what do you think? do you think its best to preserve your cultures or adopt western ideas or integrate western cultures into our cultures?

Ruining. Facepalm. Really amazed bro.
your posts are useless you will be ignored on this thread from now on.

what do you think? do you think its best to preserve your cultures or adopt western ideas or integrate western cultures into our cultures?

your posts are useless you will be ignored on this thread from now on.

Bro, what the problem you have with western culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom