What's new

Savage, illiterate Taliban developing their country in ways our "sophisticated" elite can't even dream about

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I watched this youtube video recently and was surprised to learn Afghanistan is currently building a 285km artificial river across Northern Afghanistan.

• They are doing this without any foreign funding or foreign support
  • They planned to be complete by 2028, but are likely to be finished by 2025
  • They plan to supply water to 55,000 hectares of land
  • They plan to use solar panels to power the project
  • The project will cost $600 million

Meanwhile every year our cities turn to Venice during the monsoon, we suffer from drought regularly, and local to us, for nearly a decade now, the last 150 metres of this bridge have not been completed.

1692788507686.jpeg

I watched this youtube video recently and was surprised to learn Afghanistan is currently building a 285km artificial river across Northern Afghanistan.

Meanwhile every year our cities turn to Venice during the monsoon, we suffer from drought regularly, and local to us, for nearly a decade now, the last 150 metres of this bridge have not been completed.

View attachment 947935

If you check Sangar Paykhar’s account he occasionally shows development updates.

It’s interesting to note that he and other IEA officials don’t use terms such as “game changer” when talking about development projects.

The elites of Pakistan is the reason for the regression of our country. They need to be kicked out by force... But who is gonna do it?

If the people of Pakistan wishes, Afghanistan is ready to help in any way possible. It saddens us to see 200+ Muslims in such a hopeless situation.

This project is indeed massive and will transform the entire north into a breadbasket. Even better it is being carried out by our own engineers and funds. Recently we started constructing bridges for the canal. the construction work is moving rapidly forward.

View attachment 947935

Kudos to you and Govt. It is really nice to see such kind of good and positive news coming out of Afganistan..

I said this numerous times, whatever our relationship is with Afghanistan and we have enmity - one thing is that their leaders are dedicated to their country's development and not toxic and egotistical competing with their own countrymen, they reached out for help from competent people.

We have rent-seeking extremely incompetent traitors sitting in power.

(I know this is just a single project but it translates at a national level on a greater scale - they are showing signs of a positive trajectory while ours only show signs of messing up continously)

Last edited:
If you check Sangar Paykhar’s account he occasionally shows development updates.

It’s interesting to note that he and other IEA officials don’t use terms such as “game changer” when talking about development projects.

"Game changer" is the type of words incompetent people use who don't truly understand the road map to development

In reality no single project is a game changer, it's a series of competent decisions and efficient usage of funds that truly changes the 'game'

Wow! Really amazing.

I used to have a typical negative opinion about Islamist political movements but being on chowk.com first opened my eyes.

Really happy to see this!

Regards

"Game changer" is the type of words incompetent people use who don't truly understand the road map to development

In reality no single project is a game changer, it's a series of competent decisions and efficient usage of funds that truly changes the 'game'

This is brilliantly put, bro. Thanks.

If the people of Pakistan wishes, Afghanistan is ready to help in any way possible. It saddens us to see 200+ Muslims in such a hopeless situation.

This project is indeed massive and will transform the entire north into a breadbasket. Even better it is being carried out by our own engineers and funds. Recently we started constructing bridges for the canal. the construction work is moving rapidly forward.

Well, I am surprised. Honestly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom