What's new

Saudi’s Lonely, Costly Bid for Sunni-Shiite Equality

that's because they're bigger in number, I experienced that first hand in a rural part of the country & city.

What you talking about? 10% of the population are Afro-Arabs in KSA while the number in Iraq is about 5-10%. 2-3 million people in Iraq are rumored to be Blacks or partially Black.

So more or less the same number.

Yet there is no Afro-Iraqi of any position in Iraq but you are talking about non-existent so-called oppression of Shias in KSA which does not exist.

How can a people that have their own mosques, clerics, are allowed to perform their own rituals, rule their own cities more or less completely independently, who are an active part of society on all levels discriminated?

They live in the richest part of the country and are educated people. They don't lack anything.

Don't give me a video of that terrorist Shia radical from Awamiyyah (shithole). He represents 0,5% of the Shias and is arrested.

What do you call the situation of Afro-Arabs in Iraq then?

How did your past regimes treat Kurds? You want to talk about that?

No 2-3 million blacks, not even 1 million

@al-Hasani

See my 2nd post here, Iraq is not equal either.

1-5-2 million at least. We both know that the numbers are controversial and do not include people of partial African ancestry.

Afro-Iraqi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4 different sources are used for that 1-5-2 million claim.

So about the same number and percentage.

Ok, but there is some short of discrimination everywhere.

Now tell me why Shias in KSA are discriminated? What are they not allowed to do that others can do?

You lie with pictures not taken in KSA
We know you oppress shias and christians and evict hundreds of thousands of african workers you don't want to pay

One of your prince tells that, not like your anonymous sources denouncing discrimination in Iran
More nonsense that nobody can take seriously.

Shias, which are Muslims and Shia Islam just like Islam originates in our lands, have the same opportunities and rights as everybody else. Nobody is attacking them or killing them. In fact many are highly educated and work for major firms as petroleum engineers, chemists etc. They also live in a very rich land historically and in terms of resources. Many prominent businessmen also held from the Eastern Province which is btw majority Sunni Muslim.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They have their own mosques, clerics, Islamic laws etc. and are even allowed to celebrate Shia rituals in public.

أبوموسى العصافرة
by Tayseer Alabyadh, on Flickr

من متنزه جبل كوهسنكي

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ashura Al Hussain

Ghadeer

من أرض الدوخلة

عروس من أرض الدوخلة

Many people in the government are Shia Muslims as well.

Yes, very oppressed indeed!

Let's see how your favorite pariah state (Iran) and the fake wannabe-Arab Mullah's that rule it treat all the minorities that make up 40-45% of the population (if not more), Sunni Muslims, Afro-Iranians etc. After all you do nothing more than praising that pariah state.

He is no leader.

:rofl:

There is so much nonsense in that article that it is unbelievable. All the factual data is also wrong. Shia Muslims are a clear minority in the Eastern Province.

Fake, they joined because before Hezbollah was created, lebanese leaders were all corrupted and forbad to fight against Israel
I just had a quick look and can't find information for Shias in Israel. We don't have that festival where they beat themselves.

There were some Shia in Lebanon in 1982 that welcomed us because they wanted to get rid of the PLO.

All in all, they seem to be a bit duplicitous and can changed allegiances very quickly.

I've never heard of Shia in Saudi suffering. They seem to be more integrated in Saudi than the Sunnis are in Iran.

You did not answer to my questions.

ME would be the best region of the world once again at it was for thousands of years had it not been for the conflicts.

There is equality for every citizen of KSA. Even Afro-Arabs are not discriminated and there is even one black Imam of Al-Masjid Al-Haram and several comedians, actors, singers etc. that are Afro-Arabs. Aside from sportsmen (football players especially), soldiers and much more.

Spreading anti-ME propaganda again. Like Netherlands was perfect.
Sheikh adil(zalim) al kalbb ani is terrorists who call Shia kaffirs

Sheikh adil(zalim) al kalbb ani is terrorists who call Shia kaffirs

The Shia Mullah priests as he even says in the interview. Not the ordinary Shias that are ignorant and just follow their holy sheep priests. The Shia priests who are actively corrupting the great religion of Islam and are making a mockery out of it are indeed one of the biggest kuffar since they know that they are following false beliefs but are feeding those lies to the ignorant public.

Last edited:
The Shia Mullah priests as he even says in the interview. Not the ordinary Shias that are ignorant and just follow their holy sheep priests. The Shia priests who are actively corrupting the great religion of Islam and are making a mockery out of it are indeed one of the biggest kuffar since they know that they are following false beliefs but a feeding those lies to the ignorant public.
The false beliefs are the people who follow muayyia and his fake Islam and who think yazid the one who killed the prophet family is good man and in heaven

You lie with pictures not taken in KSA
We know you oppress shias and christians and evict hundreds of thousands of african workers you don't want to pay

One of your prince tells that, not like your anonymous sources denouncing discrimination in Iran

Fake, they joined because before Hezbollah was created, lebanese leaders were all corrupted and forbad to fight against Israel

You Vietnamese lunatic that loves to meddle in Arab matters:

If you knew how to read Arabic you would realize that ALL of those photos are taken in the Eastern Province of KSA and by an Saudi Arabian photographer.

Go keep your nonsense from here.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

انت مجنون

The false beliefs are the people who follow muayyia and his fake Islam and who think yazid the one who killed the prophet family is good man and in heaven

We don't think that brother, we believe everything that happened during sahaba's time were examples for us muslims in the future. We really don't know who goes paradise but we know Ali(RA) was in the right during the fitnah.

We don't think that brother, we believe everything that happened during sahaba's time were examples for us muslims in the future. We really don't know who goes paradise but we know Ali(RA) was in the right during the fitnah.
I speak about Saudi ummyyad cult called Wahhabism ordinary Sunnis don't say yazid in heaven I was replaying to al hasani

You Vietnamese lunatic that loves to meddle in Arab matters:

If you knew how to read Arabic you would realize that ALL of those photos are taken in the Eastern Province of KSA and by an Saudi Arabian photographer.

Go keep your nonsense from here.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

انت مجنون

Says the one who post the same thing one million times over and over again
Why you use google translate habashi??

Back
Top Bottom