What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Qatari intelligence had infiltrated the Yemeni government and the offices of Hadi and was leaking information about the Arab coalition to Iran, now that is perceived as abuse of friendship and even an act of conspiring with a perceived enemy state, namely Iran, that is how serious it is..
I am starting to like Qatar all of a sudden.

How ironic, the biggest exporter of salfist terrorist ideology is calling Qatar supporter of terrorism. It would have been laughable but KSA is really pushing its luck very very hard now. Such actions might push Qatar closer to Iran.
Sad for all Muslims.

Whatever not our problem . just watch
salaam mamo kaise mizaaj hain aapke :azn:

sorry to ask but in short ye saraa majra kya hai i dint get all this quatar to saudi camp me thaa fir what went wrong please explain ?

Seems the relationship between Turkey and KSA is very complicated

the reality is that SA wants to be the major leader in terms of sunni islam.. thats why they will never want egypt to be powerfull in this area.. so they supported a secular dictator over some sunni arab MB wich could threaten the leadership goals of SA

turkey is another thread for them.. but not as big as egypt because turks are no arabs.. the worst scenario for saudi would be an egyptian turkish friendship this would shake the balance of religious might because this could lead to a handful countries supporting it like pakistan and indonesia ..

so they will play dirty games like in lybia and egypt..

just some notes : UAE and Qatar are already alike a proxy war in lybia..

Does India still have defense pact with them? Interesting I read an article earlier that they would send troops in an emergency situation in Qatar.

Not happening. India will not take side and will remain neutral as always..

salaam mamo kaise mizaaj hain aapke :azn:

sorry to ask but in short ye saraa majra kya hai i dint get all this quatar to saudi camp me thaa fir what went wrong please explain ?
apun ka kya jata hai hum bhi nhi janty na janna chahty hain

https://www.rt.com/news/390863-bahrain-cuts-diplomatic-relations-qatar/

Egypt, SA, UAE, Bahrain, all cut ties with Qatar.
Im not a political expert about arab world, I dont know who is with who and who is againt who, its a mess there.
So they cut ties, allegedly because Qatar dont want to join the so called "Anti Iran Arab-Nato" and they are pro Houthis in Yemen...(official version is Qatar is funding "terrorists" lol)
And Qatar is pro Muslim Brotherhood
Can someone explain why Qatar now is on Irans "side" and pro Houthi?
What Iran offered them, or what Qatar want from Iran?
Whats going on here?
Im now very curious how Turkey will react, they have very good relations with Qatar..
Im very surprised about Egypt, they also cut ties, maybe because Muslim Brotherhood is enemy to Sisi?

@yavar

Last edited:
BreakingNews: Libya cuts ties with Qatar......
Source?

It probably will happen that the Saudians cancel the navalship's deal with Turkey due to:
Turkey has a base in Qatar.
Turkey and Qatar have been strategic partners.

How can the middle east countries , which are divided little pieces, dare fight each other?
I thought Erdogan was an *** slave of Saudi Arabia, no?

I am too confused. I also thought Qatar and KSA were funding terrorists abroad together.

I will be very happy if we are taking a stance against KSA and its terrorist activities along with those of Iran and other countries in the region.

The only possible friend for us in this region is really truly Israel and Israel alone. Maybe UAE too to an extend.

Airlines halting ✈️ to #Qatar :
•Etihad
•Emirates
•Fly Dubai
•Arabia
•Saudia
•Gulf Air
•EgyptAir (suspends)

Iran offers qatar to provide the besieged country with iranian food shipments

Supermarket shelves in Qatar are now:

DBjmG_-UwAA2KBF.jpg

DBjmHVBV0AARSf-.jpg

middle eastern region is already suffering destabilization and now this is another episode for getting more destabilize :(

Back
Top Bottom