What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Urgent .. Standard Agency downgrades Qatar credit rating

Moody's downgraded Qatar's credit rating

Now Standard & Poor's is downgrading the rating

This is a very bad economic message about the Qatari economy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
US President Donald Rumsfeld: # Saudi Arabia is making a great effort to prevent the financing of terrorism
------------------------------------------------------------------------

KSA and its allies can apparently hurt 4 at the same time: Syria, Iraq, Turkey and Iran, by recognising Kurdistan as a state in the coming referendum
149685953183521.jpg

What are your thoughts about this?

Yup. This may very well be part of the Israeli and US end game.

Although there is more to it than what I am about to say, remember these saudis are on the verge of bankruptcy and spend cash they can't really afford to waste on 100's of billions of toys which they are too incompetent to use. One part of the reason they did not purchase the Turkish system was because they're too broke and they want to spend all their cash pleasing and buying daddy Trump.

Lol 2 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to 100 billion plus if not 350 billion. Also remember during Obama in 2010 these idiots spent 30 to 60 billion for the F-15SA purchase and upgrades.

The political aspects of the Turkish deal have more weight than the financial ones in my opinion.

Lol 2 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to 100 billion plus if not 350 billion. Also remember during Obama in 2010 these idiots spent 30 to 60 billion for the F-15SA purchase and upgrades.

The political aspects of the Turkish deal have more weight than the financial ones in my opinion.

True bro, that's why I said there is more to it. But even 2 billion is alot for these baboons nowadays.

Remember this?

Saudi Arabia could be bankrupt within five years, IMF predicts
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-within-five-years-imf-predicts-a6706821.html

You sauds deserve this if walking to go on with devil . be sure more will come
I don't know, but this sounds like something big is going on:

# Urgent EU imposes control on financial aid to Turkey #

السعودية الحدث‏ @ALHADATH_KSA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN: Qatar sets its forces at the highest levels of preparedness .. Washington is monitoring military movements..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole thing looks like carrots and stick towards Qatar.. to remind people here; Qatar has a $21 billion deal with the US for up to 72 F-15QA.. the US can use that as another pressure card..

Last edited:
Are you a false flagging saudi?
Why, I am reporting news concerning the whole problem, if it concerns Turkey then I am a false flag?

You are new here buddy I am Arab, and i keep out of getting personal, it suffices for you to read the news, answer with some substance or move on to other posts or threads if you don't like the news..

According to AJ Trump was on the phone to the Qatari's and offered a meeting in the Whitehouse , looks like KSA got dropped.

Why, I am reporting news concerning the whole problem, if it concerns Turkey then I am a false flag?

You are new here buddy I am Arab, and i keep out of getting personal, it suffices for you to read the news, answer with some substance or move on to other posts or threads if you don't like the news..

Although I disagree with much of SC views, I appreciate his posting of the recent events and news.

I am not new here kid, what are you talking about? I said you're a saudi false flagger because you're cting as their mouth piece and spreading alternative reality ghiberish. Very suspicious.
That is what you find on the net from credible sources, and do you have anything else to add, have you contributed anything yet?

The Turkish parliament approved the project to send soldiers from the Interior ministry (police) and not from the defense ministry to Qatar, which means that the project is directed to the inside of the country and not abroad.

Then Tamim uses Turkey to suppress any internal Qatari move to oppose the policy of Qatar that put it in an economic blockade and folly that harms the economy and the people.

بن خالد #2030 ‏ @a_1k2
Wrong. The Turkish parliament actually approved two different agreements.

http://aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/turkish-parliament-ratifies-qatar-military-deals/836771

# Urgent Foreign Minister of Bahrain to the newspaper of Makkah: The Emir of Kuwait took the message, but Qatar did not respond positively..

https://twitter.com/makkahnp/status/872538559726718977

Wrong. The Turkish parliament actually approved two different agreements.

http://aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/turkish-parliament-ratifies-qatar-military-deals/836771
Those are agreements concerning training by the Gendarmerie of Qataris and military exercises between the two armies.. What that has to do with the news reported of today's deployments decision?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom