What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Correct again. This all will not end well for the muslims unless we first recognize what is happening. And I mean this on the Geo strategic national government level.
Unfortunately KSA will not recognise and anyways a country which has come into the existence with the help of British planning and support will never want to recognize the danger, until in this tsunami everything is washed away and The family is thrown away like a tissue paper.

1496224408.jpg

well, in any case , this event just strengthen our stand in Syria issues .... for years we were saying that they ( KSA , QATAR and UAE ) are supporting terrorists and now , they begin to admit it by ....

we should just sell something to them and get some money ... سگ زرد برادر شغاله
You are number 1 terrorist in the world. You invented suicide terrorism. You slaughter over 1 million people just because they wanted get rid of corrupt dictator.

Yes, blame US and Israel for everything. We (the Muslims) are all very peaceful in our engagements with each other. We don't know how to fight and/or never experience humanly emotions such as anger and disagreements. This is wholesale Zionist conspiracy; they have invaded our souls and turned us into puppets of their will.

Russia is a peace-loving state you know; it is supporting a genocidal regime in Syria and is also working to fracture Ukraine. Georgia was not enough a few years back.

Turkey is a peace-loving state you know; its operations against PKK are legitimate but I am not sure how operations against YPG in Syria helps the situation. YPG and PKK are two different groups with common views in some matters but YPG has no role in separatist movement inside Turkey. More importantly, YPG is important for routing ISIS from Syria.

China is a peace-loving state you know; it has disputes with 7 states (only) namely Malaysia,, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Philippines and Taiwan. I have nothing against China but this doesn't means that I will stop ignoring the reality.

Can we refrain from blaming US and Israel for everything or shall we continue to keep our faces in the sand?

US doesn't benefits from the developing situation one bit because it has investments in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. If anything, US would be the most effective mediator in this crises.
Lol The evil West is always to blame. Since they are like GOD i.e omnipotent, omnipresent. They control all muslims minds and actions . :devil:

our real friends in the middle east were the israelis who helped us during the war and recognized our country. none of the arab countries came to help us none of them recognized our country and you call them your brothers. you are blinded by hatred towards people who have never harmed you simply because of religion
Lol Funny enough, from what I have noticed, the bold part applies for ALMOST every Muslim member on here(and in the muslim world as well.).:D

What on earth Maldives have to do with this shit?
Saudi influence I suppose. Reason I said the Saudis have alot of influence on muslim countries around the world more than what people might think. In fact I will go as far as saying they are the most influential muslim country on earth. :agree:

You are number 1 terrorist in the world. You invented suicide terrorism. You slaughter over 1 million people just because they wanted get rid of corrupt dictator.

I agree with you but Israel does the same.

Lol The evil West is always to blame. Since they are like GOD i.e omnipotent, omnipresent. They control all muslims minds and actions . :devil:

Lol Funny enough, from what I have noticed, the bold part applies for ALMOST every Muslim member on here(and in the muslim world as well.).:D

Saudi influence I suppose. Reason I said the Saudis have alot of influence on muslim countries around the world more than what people might think. In fact I will go as far as saying they are the most influential muslim country on earth. :agree:
I think Qatar will give in within few weeks?

I think Qatar will give in within few weeks?
To be honest, I don't see what other option Qatar has. They are just a tiny country of barely 2million people and that's made mostly of expats(over 80-90% of their entire population. Lol ), They are not a big muslim country like KSA, Iran or Turkey, so they can't sustain such a pressure from the Saudis and their vast network of allies , and Qatar doesn't have any strong allies either. The only one I can think of who might have taken their side is Turkey, but even Erdogan (a staunch muslim brotherhood supporter) has not taken Qatar's side or made any public remarks shooting Qatar against the Saudis, and even if he did offer support, therr is nothing much Turkey can do to help Qatar to be honest. Qatar is just too far away from Turkey(they lack any amphibious capabilities to defend the country from a Saudi onslaught in case things turn to the worse). Qatar's main hope was that Western powers(who are their main security guarantor and economic partner) might take their side which would have balanced Saudis actions and even forced the Saudi to the negotiatig table . However some of Qatar's actions goes even against western powers interests, so there is little hope western powers will take their side in this dispute.

So in this situation i believe, there is nothing Qatar can do other than back down and apologise(privately I suppose) to the Saudis. Which is why I believe their King made a statement denying he ever made the speech he was accuse of or of supporting the Islamist groups the Saudi s and Egyptians accuse them of supporting.

Iran should be careful about this mess we shouldn't get played .
First of all I am sure this happened with Trump's full approval. Second , Nothing to be happy about because i think it won't last long .
I am sure US and Saudi are waiting for Iran to support Qatar openly . Then we get played .
After all they are all arabs . We should stay neutral because the people of both sides , don't want us to meddle in their affairs . Meddling or openly supporting one side can change so many things against us and the side we support .
If any side officially asks for food products , it's ok because that's just business but nothing more .Even If one side asks for our airspace ( for commercial flights ) , we should make sure we allowed both sides to use our airspace .
This is just a fight between arab brothers ,Something common in their culture .One thing we should not forget is that these fights won't last long , what lasts is their brotherhood .
So i think we should't play their game .I think Active neutrality is the best countermeasure .

That's rahi's wisdome, but Iranian politicians won't go by it!

Yesterday Dr Shahid Masood was saying that KSA called Shabaz Sharif to cut their ties with Qatar and stop the LNG deal going on.The Sharifs will definitely think about it.KSA've poured a lot of money on them.
But Why should we cut our ties?Why should we believe their stupidity?The Saudi and Emiriti diplomats are actively lobbying in Washington to shift the CENTCOM from Qatar to KSA.How ridiculous is that;they are fighting over boot licking.Like...,Who will be more closer to USA?
I think we should immediately order Raheel Sharif to give up command and return to Pakistan.The Future of Islamic military alliance is visible now.It is useless from the very first day it was formed.There is no need to get involved in controversial matters of hatred.

RT America
Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Yemen and the UAE have all severed diplomatic ties with their regional neighbor Qatar, accusing the state of sponsoring international terrorism. RT's Yulia Shapovalova has the story.

Next Step -Invasion? Why Saudi Arabia Moved to Cut Ties With Qatar
© AFP 2017/ KHALED AL-SAYYED
MIDDLE EAST
04:51 06.06.2017(updated 04:55 06.06.2017) Get short URL
Topic:
Persian Gulf Disarray: Arab States Sever Relations With Qatar (49)
A think tank head has told Sputnik that Saudi Arabia had severed the diplomatic ties with Qatar in preparation for a full-scale invasion of its neighboring country.

1054319220.jpg

CC BY 2.0 / FRANCISCO ANZOLA / DOHA SKYLINE
UAE: Qatar Must Form 'Road Map With Guarantees' to Restore Ties With Arab States
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Saudi Arabia’s decision to cut off all ties with the Persian Gulf state of Qatar may be a prelude to invading the small and wealthy emirate and seizing its wealth, Institute for Gulf Affairs Founder and Director Professor Ali al-Ahmed told Sputnik.

"I project the invasion of Qatar… I have received reports of Saudi military movements near the Qatari border," al-Ahmed said on Monday. "The Saudis: They are preparing."

Al-Ahmed warned that a full-scale invasion of Qatar could occur much sooner than anyone anticipated.

"Check on the frequency of bombings in Yemen… A key sign will be if there is a cessation or major reduction in the number of Saudi air strikes being conducted against the rebel forces in Yemen. That would indicate the Saudis are massing their forces for a sudden move against Qatar instead," al-Ahmed stated.
1051552583.jpg

© SPUTNIK/ ANDREY STENIN
Egypt Creates Gov't Board to Monitor Situation After Cutting Ties With Qatar
President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who had close ties with the Saudi royal family during his 15 years as Chairman and CEO of Exxon, would both tacitly support the Saudi invasion of Qatar, al-Ahmed claimed.

"I have it on good authority that Trump has already told the Saudis he would have no objection," he said.

If the Saudis invaded Qatar, they would also be strongly supported by Egypt and the United Arab Emirates, especially the Kingdom of Bahrain which hosts the US Fifth Fleet in the Persian Gulf, al-Ahmed stated.

"The Saudis are very angry with the Qataris… The Saudis won’t ever let Yemen have its independence… Bahrain hates Qatar," he noted.

Saudi Arabia’s leaders were determined to reduce Qatar to becoming a subservient satellite of Riyadh and reduced to servile dependence like the current government in Yemen, al-Ahmed explained.

"The Saudis have two goals: First, to get Qatar into a subservient relationship that is comparable to slave labor. There are to be no half measures. Second, the Saudis are eyeing the massive Qatari reserves of cash. They want it," he said.
1054316757.jpg

© REUTERS/ FADI AL-ASSAAD
Washington 'May Very Well Join Riyadh's Anti-Qatar Club if Doha Doesn't Behave'
The current Saudi leadership was reverting to the principles of robbery and piracy by which the nation’s father, King Abdelaziz ibn Saud created the Desert Kingdom more than a century ago, al-Ahmed pointed out.

"Saudi Arabia was a state founded on the principle of robbery and looting. That is what the al-Saud originally were: They were desert raiders and looters. They were desert pirates. Now they desperately need money again," he stated.

President Donald Trump had made clear to the Saudis he expected them to pay far larger sums directly and indirectly to the United States to finance their defense, increasing the fiscal burdens on Riyadh, al-Ahmed observed.

"The Saudis need money right and left. Now Trump has made new financial demands on them: They will run out of money. With all those commitments they are desperate for fresh infusions of cash," he said.

The Saudis remained determined to have a leadership in Qatar that is totally submissive to them, al-Ahmed concluded.
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706061054344186-saudi-arabia-qatar-invasion/

Well if invasion or some sort of military annexiation in GCC is the best thing to happen for that region... But after Qatar they should take every other one around including UAE /kuwait/bahrain/oman/Yemen... . At least they will have one center of power and therefore some sort of One voice unity and stability over the long run... Now let's see if each kings around the block is willing to sacrifice their golden toilets and shower...

What is your opinion on this issue? What do you think is actually happening? Saudis and Qatar is were together aiding ISIS and AlNusra to finally build that Qatar-KSA-Jordan-Syria-Turkey natural-gas pipeline to Europe. Now Saudis are pointing their fingers at Qatar for these crimes after Qatar (for what reason again, can you explain?) got away from Gulf and got closer to Iran (why?? Do they want to sell their natural gas through Iran-Turkey gas pipeline???).

And what actually is Muslim Brotherhood and how come Saudis are against it??

Thanks in advance wise sir!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom