What's new

Saudia Asked retrun of $3 Billion from Pakistan

People do send a lot of money to invest in real estate and business.
There is reason remittances went up during the PTI tenure.
That at least should be stopped.
Oh I totally agree on that, investments, especially in the real estate should absolutely stop because all they are doing is driving the prices of real estate beyond the reach of ordinary Pakistanis, if it wasn't already. A decent flat for 50 million, a high end duplex at 220+ million, 250 sq. yard house for 100 million etc., is too expensive!!

Remittances go to families. Without them the families back in Pakistan would die off starvation. This is no solution.
# bare minimum remittances to imported hukuma.

No investments, no property buying, no bank deposits for a while. Will that be alright?

Don't try to backtrack now. You didn't write anything about Mecca and Medina. Those cities are already under our nuclear umbrella. You wrote 'pleasure of the Monarchy'.

Pakistani kids' blood is not for sale, and certainly not by people whose own kids are living it up in London and New York.
You do realize that Imran Khan's kids also live in London?

And I never back track. My 2 lines could not have given you the entire 3000 line agreement/TORs and whatever you understood from it, you understood wrong because you never bothered to take off the PTI lenses that you use to see and understand everything.

# bare minimum remittances to imported hukuma.

No investments, no property buying, no bank deposits for a while. Will that be alright?
Your money your choice. I will keep bringing money to my motherland.

Don't get carried away friends by propaganda. Imran Khan is not the real thing. When the real movement for change comes, do support that wholeheartedly.

Why? Are you insulting Saudi men as being eunuchs who cannot defend their nation so they need Pakistani males to protect them........... :disagree: ?
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:. Your interpretation clears so many things.

You do realize that Imran Khan's kids also live in London?

He is the OPPOSING sending Pakistani troops to serve the the 'pleasure' of rich dictators. The PMLN and PPPP crowd are supporting it.

And I never back track. My 2 lines could not have given you the entire 3000 line agreement/TORs and whatever you understood from it, you understood wrong because you never bothered to take off the PTI lenses that you use to see and understand everything.

Your words are there for all to read at their own 'pleasure'. No point continuing this conversation.

Last edited:
Oh I totally agree on that, investments, especially in the real estate should absolutely stop because all they are doing is driving the prices of real estate beyond the reach of ordinary Pakistanis, if it wasn't already. A decent flat for 50 million, a high end duplex at 220+ million, 250 sq. yard house for 100 million etc., is too expensive!!
Yes, real estate can be seen as unproductive investment. However, it is possible that the seller could invest the money from sale into a different investment or just consumption :pop:

He is the OPPOSING sending Pakistani troops to serve the the 'pleasure' of rich dictators. The PMLN and PPPP crowd are supporting it.

Your words are there for all to read at their own 'pleasure'. No point continuing this conversation.
There is neither any shame nor any cowardice in sending one's forces to the defense of an allied nation. Pakistani Military would be honored to serve the Saudi Government in defense of Saudi Arabia. PML supports it, PPP opposes it because of inclination towards Iran due to obvious reasons. Imran Khan on the other hand will support anything that gives him power and will oppose everything that denies him power eve at the cost of Pakistan.

Yes, real estate can be seen as unproductive investment. However, it is possible that the seller could invest the money from sale into a different investment or just consumption :pop:
Prices in real estate have dividends and returns unparalleled by anything else; the value of property has appreciated at an alarming rate and the same property also generates rent. It is the safest, wisent investment. However, properties should not be used for investment purposes because the rising value takes away the option to buy properties from most. The same money, if invested in Stocks/Businesses would not only generate income for the country but also create more jobs than the real estate does.

We don't make a car, not even a motorcycle. We hardly produce anything worth in electronics/electrical. And most of our equipment is substandard. Overseas Pakistanis should invest their money, resources and expertise in these areas so that our dependence on imports is lessened over the years.

There is neither any shame nor any cowardice in sending one's forces to the defense of an allied nation. Pakistani Military would be honored to serve the Saudi Government in defense of Saudi Arabia. PML supports it, PPP opposes it because of inclination towards Iran due to obvious reasons. Imran Khan on the other hand will support anything that gives him power and will oppose everything that denies him power eve at the cost of Pakistan.

Saudis invest far more money in India than in Pakistan. They refuse to support our stance on Kashmir. It doesn't make them our enemies, but they are certainly not our allies.

Imran Khan's stance is consistent and principled. He told America that we don't want to be part of any of their wars. He told the same thing to Saudi Arabia. That is the right stance. Our commitment to Mecca and Medina is ironclad but, beyond that, we are not a gun-for-hire by any country.

Saudis invest far more money in India than in Pakistan. They refuse to support our stance on Kashmir. It doesn't make them our enemies, but they are certainly not our allies.

Imran Khan's stance is consistent and principled. He told America that we don't want to be part of any of their wars. He told the same thing to Saudi Arabia. That is the right stance. Our commitment to Mecca and Medina is ironclad but, beyond that, we are not a gun-for-hire by any country.
Funny it's actually Sharif who told 'No' to the Saudis in Yemen war.

Thought Bajwa being the sole owner of Pakistani foreign policy knew better when jumping ship to the US camp. No loan/aid forthcoming from the Saudis. Just watch the forex reserves (which has already depleted alarmingly in the last couple weeks) dwindle down to near 0.

Aur karo ungli.

Back
Top Bottom