What's new

Saudi, UAE foreign ministers to visit Pakistan tomorrow

If they ask IK to tone down, then it's a Trap!

I see it in different contexts. Taliban aren't backing from any demand and US may want Pakistan to influence them and change their name at-least to something like democracy or agree to US troops presence in Kabul to the least...etc etc... I don't think that it has anything to do with Kashmir issue otherwise, there can be no disservice than this one. Or, some given & take.... Yemen is also a keyword.

It has been reported that the Israeli PM has cancelled his meeting to India

Do they still need us in yemen?
Don't follow yemen at all that's why asking . What is the senerio right now ?

I see it in different contexts. Taliban aren't backing from any demand and US may want Pakistan to influence them and change their name at-least to something like democracy or agree to US troops presence in Kabul to the least...etc etc... I don't think that it has anything to do with Kashmir issue otherwise, there can be no disservice than this one. Or, some given & take.... Yemen is also a keyword.

Waiting to see the outcome. It smells though and I don't think it is Afghan Taliban related.

4 Foreign Ministers to be in Islamabad tomorrow.
China, Afghanistan, UAE and Saudi. There are pre-scheduled trilateral talks between China-Afghan-Pakistan. Chinese Foreign Ministry has just announced cancellation of meeting between Wang Yi and Ajit Doval scheduled
in 4-5 days.
Won't be surprised if Kashmir is not even mentioned and its about Taliban-US deal. Only will add to anger of Pakistan public and expose Imran Khan govt. even more. Expecting nothing from ghaddar foreign minister Qureshi to do anything on Kashmir just lip service to calm down Pakistani public and army. Just heard federal cabinet decided to import medicine from India even though they could've used another country for this also. Again discussed and delayed airspace ban on india.

enough of this crap of saudi/uae. we dont need to listen anyone. we know why they are here. IK shouldnt meet them. send them to meet SMQ.

you should apply the same logic when you need money or petroleum on deferred payment

Back
Top Bottom