What's new

Saudi Typhoons latest news.

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
1334259929201.jpg

Apparently the US blocked the Paveway iv but we are integrating the AASM Hammer instead on our planes. Also we are more advanced in integration of the Typhoon Multirole than its own partner nations :woot:

We want to see those evil beasts flying over THE sky trembling THE ground...

1334259929201.jpg

Apparently the US blocked the Paveway iv but we are integrating the AASM Hammer instead on our planes. Also we are more advanced in integration of the Typhoon Multirole than its own partner nations :woot:
How on earth that became possible do you have technology and experts to do that in Saudi Arabia and from where they got these skills ? @Mosamania

Last edited by a moderator:
From these preparations we could assume that War with Iran is on the cards in next 5-10 years

How on earth that became possible do you have technology and experts to do that in Saudi Arabia and from where they got these skills ? @Mosamania

We are more advanced in our Typhoon integration and development program in regards to our Air Force compared to other Typhoon nations. Yes I did not make my sentence clear I presume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the Kingdom plan to overtake UAE and Bahrain and Kuwait and Qater by force too

Back
Top Bottom