What's new

Saudi Typhoon

Here's an Interesting Picture. Reminds me of the JSF.

e012f94501ba0a68b7bfb58ffba15693.jpg

What happened with Saudi Tornados? Also, wasn’t this particular EF deal tainted by some record breaking corruption scandals?
UK closed corruption cases because SA threatened to not buy Typhoon if UK does not close cases and will buy Rafale instead.

UAE pilots are gettign training in UK. But still skywalker i heard they have a good percentage of pakistani pilots. in their airforce.

UAE pilots are gettign training in UK. But still skywalker i heard they have a good percentage of pakistani pilots. in their airforce.

I think most of the pilots in saudi air force graduate from the air force school in pakistan. Heard for sir Murad, that UAE air force chief is an ex pakistani pilot.

Last edited:
Well selling oil can give your thyphoon but not guts and art of flying these amazing machine. I doubt uae will ever be able to make the best out of them. If they can make 50% of what pakistan make out of its j-7. or as much india out of its mig 21.

my friend pakistani pilots are only instructor's there they dont fly alwayz!!!

Well, i think instructor knows more then the pilot....isn't it???

nearly, J-10s? what ever they can get but still , saudi arabia cant fight any one!:azn::lol:
any way, good show pice, good luck to them?:cheers:

Royal Saudi Airforce is the strongest in the middle east after the Israeli Airforce.
My dad has served in saudi airforce during depodition in King Khalid Airbase Khamees and man those guys use to fly those F-15s like truckdrivers. They had their own way of flying . Some times i saw formations comprising of 8 planes.
They also have maybe around 50-60 C-130s and 5 E3 centry awacs .
Apart from this their Army is equiped with Abraham-Tanks Chinook,BlackHawk and Apachee attack chopers .
SaudiArabia Has became a milletery might in middleeast

Saudi should have waited for F-35. The price on these puppies was nauseating.
Nope they cant get that one coz its an american policy that in middleeast no country should have better wepons than that of Israel.

It would be good to pitch our FC-20s against the Saudi EFs in future exercises. We could learn a great deal. Considering the close relations between Pakistan and KSA it wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume that this deal is going to benefit PAF too.

Back
Top Bottom