What's new

Saudi slap sanctions on charity that funds Lashkar-e-Taiba

This is actually good news. For those naive among us that always believe that the Americans and the Saudis are our allies and saviours. All the pieces are finally falling together. We had to learn it the hard way. It's never too late to learn though.

BTW, militant such as AQ are all the creation of the CIA and Saudi funding.

I've said it before and will reiterate. The Saudi kingdom and the Americans are the opposite sides of the same coin. They are like hand and glove.

Now you finally understand..

But don't forget that it was your leaders who allowed the Saudi's and American's to do this in the first place.. ;)

Now reap what you sow, and enjoy .. :p:

LMAO saala bharwa.Tujhe mirchi lagi to me kya karoo? LMAO

2182014120000185843796Sallu-1.gif
bollywood! mental slaves of superior culture !

Since Modis call worked, i guess they should approach the indians for helping them in yemen...... as well

India believes in pacifist non intervention..

People like modi do the good work carefully behind the scenes.. ;)

Who am I to admit that these are Arab Funded organizations.. your media is full of stories of you Pakistanis selling off your country to Arabs... remember Arab Princes come to Pakistan for Animal Hunting... and your country entertains them ...

Frustrated ...I get it... I will be if I had to run away from my country like yourself.

Not getting "Oil" at long soft payment terms is going to hurt very soon.. but for starters ....favorite Non State actors getting devoid of funds will put pressure....someone has to bankroll those Non State actors to keep them busy... and with no money flowing in from Arab World... its going to be a pain... Th so called strategic assets are going to become strategic Liabilities...

You moron. You just admitted that Arabs fund their organizations within Pakistan. The question arises how the halt of funding will hurt Pakistan? It won't moron. The halt in Salafi Wahabi funding isn't going to hurt Pakistan. It's going to hurt the Arab Salafi Wahabi cause. Stop flip flopping now.

Coming from an Indian where women get raped like cattle... The last time I heard Indian women wanted to migrate to other countries just to escape nasty Indian rapist men. LMAO

The Arabs can keep their oil to themselves. We don't require their oil and money. You think only Arabs have oil and money on this planet? Think again.

bollywood! mental slaves of superior culture !

That's you, your dad and uncles throwing a party LMAO

Superior culture where daughter and mother is raped and hanged on trees?

You moron. You just admitted that Arabs fund their organizations within Pakistan. The question arises how the halt of funding will hurt Pakistan? It won't moron. The halt in Salafi Wahabi funding isn't going to hurt Pakistan. It's going to hurt the Arab Salafi Wahabi cause. Stop flip flopping now.

Coming from an Indian where women get raped like cattle... The last time I heard Indian women wanted to migrate to other countries just to escape nasty Indian rapist men. LMAO

The Arabs can keep their oil to themselves. We don't require their oil and money. You think only Arabs have oil and money on this planet? Think again.

for ur mom!

Really? Think again rapist. Don't get too chuffed. That neck snapping stuff you do to your mothers and sisters on the trees... Funnily enough, both these countries beg Pakistan for help. When I mean beg, I literally mean beg. One seeks military assistance in Yemen. The other needs supply routes and what not. If anything, our value just sky-rocketed even more. Heck, we could hold an auction here. If anything, these blackmail tactics are more proof of how desperate they need us. LMAO

Rapist is rich, coming from Pakistani whose legal system encourages rape.. :p:

Don't worry, Pakistan is too poor and small, and rich Saudi's and rich American's will keep playing their games, and get what they want, and poor Pakistani will keep on being biggest victim of terrorism like your establishment admits.. ;)

I have full faith in Pakistan.. :)

KSA
Well, well, well.... Modi's phone call to the King of KSA worked too.
As it is Obama has already been working to clip the wings of the non-state actor terrorists.

Modi Bakht spotted on Defence.pk :cheesy:

for ur mom!

LMAO mirchi lagi...

Don't worry, Pakistan is too poor and small, and rich Saudi's and rich American's will keep playing their games, and get what they want, and poor Pakistani will keep on being biggest victim of terrorism like your establishment admits.. ;)

Sure thing buddy. Keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile:

Thane schoolgirl raped in toilet while woman looks on

Ahhh, an Indian crocodile showing concern for the poor Pakistanis.

Just shut up and help your king. Talk is cheap.

That's what you like to fantasize about being a lil Indian. The Saudis are only damaging their own reputation. It won't hurt Pakistan one tiny bit. These blackmail tactics are going to backfire. If you think that you can blackmail Pakistan think again. We have survived and seen tougher times. Way way tougher times. The Saudis on the other hand.... They better get some Yankee/Indian help in Yemen because they are screwing it up big time with Pakistan... LMAO Let's see whether Modi can put his money where his mouth is. So much for being a friend of the king...

LMAO Coming from a citizen belonging to a nation full of rapists fags...
There are enough religious bigots in Pakistan who are willing to prostrate in front of saudi rulers and who consider it is their divine duty to help Saudi even at the cost of harming pakistan .Pakistan can never afford to hurt Saudi .It is dependent on it for its survival ;besides paks own citizens will kick up on the back of army and nawaz if they try to be hoshiyaar with Saudi.Saudis will make you people dance on their fingers.

LOLS. According to you, our legal system ''encourages rape''
OK, Your legal system doesn't (lol) but at the times, every 7 minutes a woman is raped and most often killed in India.
Your capital is no more known as Delhi but as "Rape Capital'' of the world.
Every country issues special warnings to visitors who are going to visit India, especially if their stay is in India.
Your politicians openly encourage rapists and say "Larkay Hain, Ghaltian Ho Jati Hai "
We have problems, but we are not DHEET like you.

Try to BUY a LIFE for your self.

There are enough religious bigots in Pakistan who are willing to prostrate in front of saudi rulers and who consider it is their divine duty to help Saudi even at the cost of harming pakistan .Pakistan can never afford to hurt Saudi .It is dependent on it for its survival ;besides paks own citizens will kick up on the back of army and nawaz if they try to be hoshiyaar with Saudi.Saudis will make you people dance on their fingers.

We'll see what happens. Just keep your crystal ball inside your backpack for now.

As a Pakistani I know that things have changed drastically. You can keep thinking whatever you like to think. Pakistan comes first now. It is bound to happen that the Yanks and her minions are crying foul. We don't care though.

Superior culture where daughter and mother is raped and hanged on trees?
Stop jumping up and down on your chair... I can literally see your frothing mouth...
I understand your situation ... running away from your country... and not knowing anything about your country is a problem... Paisa nahi ayega to apne Jihadi bhaiyon ko kya khilaoge... jo doosre mulk ke khilaf paal rakhe nain.. tumhare pale hue Bhooke kutte tumhare mulk ko kha jane wale hain...

LMAO mirchi lagi...

Sure thing buddy. Keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile:

Like I said buddy, there's no rape in Pakistan as rape is allowed by your legal system, where the absence of male witness means rape can't take place..

Have never heard a funnier law than this, man rapes woman, woman says rape happened, rapist man says rape didn't happen, case closed.. LOL

Hence, Pakistan is zero rape country.. :rofl: : rofl:

First think about growing "Hindu Talibans" in your country.
Your country is going to a deep asylum of Hindu Extremism and Terrorism.
We have some extremists factions in our society, but our army and Govt has kicked their *** and they will cease to exist. On your side, all these hindu extremists are 'owned' by your Govt.

Stop jumping up and down on your chair... I can literally see your frothing mouth...
I understand your situation ... running away from your country... and not knowing anything about your country is a problem... Paisa nahi ayega to apne Jihadi bhaiyon ko kya khilaoge... jo doosre mulk ke khilaf paal rakhe nain.. tumhare pale hue Bhooke kutte tumhare mulk ko kha jane wale hain...

LMAO worry about your women rapist. They are running away with other men and don't trust Indian rapist men...

LMAO look at this piece of filth. Who needs who where? The last time I checked your friend king came to Pakistan for help. It's not the other way round rapist. Get your facts right...

Like I said buddy, there's no rape in Pakistan as rape is allowed by your legal system, where the absence of male witness means rape can't take place..

Have never heard a funnier law than this, man rapes woman, woman says rape happened, rapist man says rape didn't happen, case closed.. LOL

Hence, Pakistan is zero rape country.. :rofl: : rofl:

LMAO mirchi lagi.

india_gang_rape-2.jpg

Hey kaaloo... This message is for you. Tera tool kaatenge LMAO

Back
Top Bottom