What's new

Saudi’s New F-15SA To Have Next-Gen Missiles, EW Systems

one request and suggestion to saudis dont buy all from USA go for russia or make new fighter jet on your own you have what it gets just need good brains you have more money than entire world so use it where it matters

That is incredible. I just have one question- In a hypothetical scenario, Can this F-15SA lock and destroy israeli fighters? DO they have the IFF removed?

If america removes support,these will become junk on the ground.No maintainence capability.RSAF is 'best equipped' air force in middle east not 'best' airforce by a long shot.
Plus the israelis are slated to get f-35 which will give it stealth advantage over all neighbours.In any case SA and israel are buddies against iran.

If america removes support,these will become junk on the ground.No maintainence capability.RSAF is 'best equipped' air force in middle east not 'best' airforce by a long shot.
Plus the israelis are slated to get f-35 which will give it stealth advantage over all neighbours.In any case SA and israel are buddies against iran.

We can take care of ourselves don't worry. :nana:

Indians should be worried about providing clean water to their people :rofl:

ههههههههههههههههه في نص الجبهه

:rofl:

Your honourable excellency won't even give that to your people once the oil runs out.I know truth is hard to chew,but everyone knows RSAAF is a joke.Any forum full of guys who work with them will confirm this.

Your honourable excellency won't even give that to your people once the oil runs out.I know truth is hard to chew,but everyone knows RSAAF is a joke.Any forum full of guys who work with them will confirm this.
Don't worry as I said we can take care of ourselves, I can assure you that Saudi Arabia seeks nothing but peace. I have been fallowing your posts over the last few days, and I saw nothing but hatred ,so you might need to taste the same water you're giving to the others.

We don't count on oil much, haven't you heard about our Saudi revolution? Shale Oil and FTW :D

ههههههههههههههههه في نص الجبهه

:rofl:
نعم :police:

I was not disputing that saudi arabia doesn't desire peace,ur country ur responsibility.So peace.No hatred.Sry if i offended.

No need for such aggressive behavior brother, i did not find any hatred in our Indian friend comment, think of it as he is misinformed, that's it.

Don't take what Yzd say presonly, Also i think you should know we manufacturer most of our warplanes parts locally in KSA. so i don't think maintenance will be a problem my friend.

maintenance crew are also Saudis, only Saudis allowed to enter military facilities.

Really?I'm sry if i'm not informed.Last i heard in f-16 forums saudization was failure because despite official regulations,base commanders were often rehiring expats under the radar to do the job.But maybe u have latest news,i'm not sure.

Really?I'm sry if i'm not informed.Last i heard in f-16 forums saudization was failure because despite official regulations,base commanders were often rehiring expats under the radar to do the job.But maybe u have latest news,i'm not sure.

Good luck getting anyone inside a military base, I work in an Air Force base Hospital, I know what I am talking about a 1000 times better than some Forum butt hurt person over losing his job to Saudis.

There are a few American, Brits and Pakistanis, and in fact currently 2 frenchies as well. But they work as "Instructors". Air Command, tactics, and weapon technology instructors.

The maintenance work is almost completely Saudis now, Foreign deputation of the Air Force for training proves that as not a single foreign expat is with them yet Saudi Arabia almost has the fewest rate of Fighter attrition. So yeah you want to believe some half a$$ed members in a half a$$ed forum talk about a half a$$ed time go ahead. Sure the transition to complete Saudization has been difficult but it is now almost fully complete.

Back
Top Bottom