What's new

Saudi regime crimes in Arabian Peninsula | Where is humanity ?

Bhai, strangely mods haven't blocked me on this thread. Maybe it's not about the Zionists, Please always tag me to any discussion on House of Al-Saud-Zionist threads. PDF blocks me from all Zionist discussion threads. STRANGE??? Keep up the good work!

When nabi as'salaathu was'salaam kicked the Jews out of Madina for breaking the treaties and attacking us, they settled in Najd. Do people know where the origins of House of Al-Saud are? Why does it surprise people when they destroyed Islamic heritage sites in the name of ''Bidda'' and yet preserved the Saud heritage and doubt who these monsters are? Why is preserving the Ibn Saud's house not a bidda? In fact it's world heritage site; google it!

P.S I'm Sunni!

Bhai, strangely mods haven't blocked me on this thread. Maybe it's not about the Zionists, Please always tag me to any discussion on House of Al-Saud-Zionist threads. PDF blocks me from all Zionist discussion threads. STRANGE??? Keep up the good work!

When nabi as'salaathu was'salaam kicked the Jews out of Madina for breaking the treaties and attacking us, they settled in Najd. Do people know where the origins of House of Al-Saud are? Why does it surprise people when they destroyed Islamic heritage sites in the name of ''Bidda'' and yet preserved the Saud heritage and doubt who these monsters are? Why is preserving the Ibn Saud's house not a bidda? In fact it's world heritage site; google it!

P.S I'm Sunni!
Thank you dear bro for your comment. I hope you help to enlighten your countrymen to know enemies of Islam who are in bed with Zionists and have killed millions of innocent Muslims.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI @Malik Alashter

Thank you dear bro for your comment. I hope you help to enlighten your countrymen to know enemies of Islam.

Majority of people on this site are not my countrymen. I question if they truly are Pakistanis. Ask yourself, and most ignorant people know Pakistani awams stance on the Zionists. On here they're trying to FOOL people by opening threads on ''Why Pakistan should recognise ******'' (I will not mention the name as I don't recognise it's existence). Can you believe it, I'm BLOCKED from posting there? I'm blocked on posting on Saudi-Zionist discussion. WHY? Because I enlighten people of the true reality from Quran wa Sunnah of who the 'horns of the devil' are!

And yet these same people on here are harping about democracy for Pakistan! First go and learn about freedom of speech!

P.S I'll probably will get banned AGAIN as that is all they can do. It was nice knowing you and don't let them waiver you in your good a'maal. People need to know!

Majority of people on this site are not my countrymen. I question if they truly are Pakistanis. Ask yourself, and most ignorant people know Pakistani awams stance on the Zionists. On here they're trying to FOOL people by opening threads on ''Why Pakistan should recognise ******'' (I will not mention the name as I don't recognise it's existence). Can you believe it, I'm BLOCKED from posting there? I'm blocked on posting on Saudi-Zionist discussion. WHY? Because I enlighten people of the true reality from Quran wa Sunnah of who the 'horns of the devil' are!

And yet these same people on here are harping about democracy for Pakistan! First go and learn about freedom of speech!

P.S I'll probably will get banned AGAIN as that is all they can do. It was nice knowing you and don't let them waiver you in your good a'maal. People need to know!
I hope you don't get banned again.

Btw here is just a forum.
is bechary 2800 ko Saudion ka gham ly doobey ga.
Reported.

........................................................................................................

982813-cartoon-1447692217-233-640x480.jpg

After HAJ, I came home with nothing but contempt for these saudies.what with arrogance,blesphamic structure towering over KHANA KAABA, ministry of "religious tourism" managing the the annual event, avoiding any criticism and keeping quiet unless you wish to banish in dungeon for long time, treating guest (Pakistani andothers)
Workers as industrial slaves and what not.Their slavish attitude and policies towards the West, and arrogant,indifferent and bullish behaviour towards Muslim and other asian and african countries.I doubt if these so called "Royal "Saudies have any relation with Islam.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom