What's new

Saudi Prince Defects From Royal Family

yoda.gif

Lol, This guy is not a prince. He was labeled as one. He is one of the Anti-Saudi oppositions residing in the UK.

There are more than 30k princes across the kingdom and this guy is not one of them.

Can you tell me who is he? what was his position in the government.

This is not the first made up thing by Al-Manar and Al-Aalam TVs.

Here is another example.

You see the guy in the video is not a Saudi but made him look like one. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You mad bro I know. It is ok we will allow you to visit post-Asshead Syria.

Last edited:
Post a legitimate source that says he is not a prince or not related to the Saudi family.

The articles I posted say that he is a prince and you have no evidence to falsify those claims.
Prove with credible evidence that he is not a prince.

The articles I posted say that he is a prince and you have no evidence to falsify those claims.
Prove with credible evidence that he is not a prince.

The source you posted lack credibly therefore, the news is not genuine. End of the Talk.

Once you look at how many false news have been reported by those outlets like H.R.H King Abdullah clinical death:lol:, you would know how authentic the article you posted is.

What happened??????

Was line of succession too long for him?
Not a real prince. Mad because the Government rejected his request to buy him a fantasy palace.

Come on Saudi members this is not the stone age, debate the topic with proof that this is false.
Hiding behind someone else's flag is twice funnier.

I have waited more than a day for a source that states that the man is not a prince as of now I have not seen one. If you can't prove a source to be false then don't claim it to be.:mad:

I have waited more than a day for a source that states that the man is not a prince as of now I have not seen one. If you can't prove a source to be false then don't claim it to be.:mad:

Asking Saudis to tell the truth How dare you oh wait isn't the reason for quitting “This regime in Saudi Arabia does not stand by God’s rules.

This is deeply concerning that several months ago a Saudi with tenuous connections to the royal family, decided to leave !

Shocking stuff.

Did a Turkish journalist write this report? oh wait, they're all in jail :omghaha:

Just having a laugh Turks, don't get angry :)

Hours later still no source to prove that he was not a prin
This is deeply concerning that several months ago a Saudi with tenuous connections to the royal family, decided to leave !

Shocking stuff.

Did a Turkish journalist write this report? oh wait, they're all in jail :omghaha:

Just having a laugh Turks, don't get angry :)
If you are bored why dont you go play with barbie dolls instead of writing b.s that doesn't mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom