What's new

SAUDI PRINCE CLAIMS KINGDOM CAN DESTROY IRAN IN 8 HOURS

Saudis can’t fight. This much is a given.

Their whole society is one lazy society that is propped up by the work of millions of poor migrant workers.

Anyone who thinks Saudi Arabia could defeat Iran in military conflict is beyond dense.

Even if Saudi Arabia does “nuke” Tehran that would only be a loss of 10 million people best case scenario. That won’t cause collapse of Iran as nearly all of Iran’s military is stationed outside of the capital.

Saudi Arabia would be hit with Sarin and biological warheads on all major cities.

Not to mention the entire Saudi ruling Family would be put on trial at the Hauge for crimes against Humanity and would be executed.

In the end Saudi Family cares about one thing: keeping and retaining power and continuing their blasphemous sins of existence.

Going to war threatens that ultimate goal.

lol you are obsessed with nuking Tehran.

He is imaging scenarios in his head. That is pretty much all he can do.

If Pakistan wouldn't support these arabs in yemen for which they(gulf arabs) are pissed of, why do these arabs think pakistan will support a full blown invasion.

I don't think gulf arabs are that stupid to fight with Iran. Iran has a very rich history , even before the advent of Islam. They are grossly under-estimating them. Such under-estimation usually results in catastrophic consequences.

To all Iranian members

before dising or taking down on Saudi Arabia please do understand Saudi Arabia is powerful country with tactical Atom bombs and big economy and global influence and can pay for its protection unlike Turkey or Pakistan.

Of course the Saudi prince talk nonsense and Saudi Arabia can't distroy whole of Iran or our capabilities but, they can effect us good economically and retaliate good with tactical atom bomb. They have good delivery systems ( DF-25 and the new short range Ukrainian missile which they in negotiations with... for to make tactical atom bomb warheads for it ) unlike Pakistan or Turkey which both lacks good delivery system, Saudis have missile silos ready on standby unlike Turkey and Pakistan, Saudi they have land attack cruise missile with good range and nuclear capable unlike Turkey and Pakistan ,
And they are in negotiations for S-400 air defence system with many batteries, much more then Turkey never mind Pakistan,

So please Iranian members take these realities and facts to consecration before starting writing foolish comments here about country of Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
To all Iranian members

before dising or taking down on Saudi Arabia please do understand Saudi Arabia is powerful country with tactical Atom bomb missile and big economy and global influence and can pay for its protection unlike Turkey or Pakistan.

Of course the Saudi prince talk nonsense and Saudi Arabia can't distroy Iran or it capabilities but they can effect us good economy and retaliate good with tactical atom bomb. They good delivery systems ( DF-25 and the new short range Ukrainian missile which they in negotiations with... for to make tactical atom bomb warheads for it ) unlike Pakistan or Turkey which both lacks good delivery system,Saudis have missile silos ready on standby unlike Turkey and Pakistan, Saudi they land attack cruise missile with good range and nuclear capable unlike Turkey and Pakistan ,

So please Iranian members take these to consecration before starting writing foolish comments here about country of Saudi Arabia

Lol... That is all I am going to say.

To all Iranian members

before dising or taking down on Saudi Arabia please do understand Saudi Arabia is powerful country with tactical Atom bombs and big economy and global influence and can pay for its protection unlike Turkey or Pakistan.

Of course the Saudi prince talk nonsense and Saudi Arabia can't distroy whole of Iran or our capabilities but, they can effect us good economically and retaliate good with tactical atom bomb. They good delivery systems ( DF-25 and the new short range Ukrainian missile which they in negotiations with... for to make tactical atom bomb warheads for it ) unlike Pakistan or Turkey which both lacks good delivery system, Saudis have missile silos ready on standby unlike Turkey and Pakistan, Saudi they land attack cruise missile with good range and nuclear capable unlike Turkey and Pakistan ,
And they are in negotiations for S-400 air defence system with many batteries, much more then Turkey never mind Pakistan,

So please Iranian members take these realities and facts to consecration before starting writing foolish comments here about country of Saudi Arabia
Exactly I am also thinking so . Furthermore, Saudi Prince speaking as ' His Master's Voice ' Israel. Behind the scenes there is Israel and US .
Definitely Sauds has deadly Precision guided Missiles , guided bombs , a very good advanced fleet of Air force. It is thinking foolish that Saudis will handle these weapons. These weapons will be operated by US, Israeli or other technicians. So please don't underestimate Saudi Arabia, and don't take lightly their words, they have the potentials to severely degrade or harm Iran militarily or economily .
What I can't understand, is , why is timing 8 hours not 8 minutes, 8 days or 8 months ?
Destroying doesn't meant total labelling to grass roots, it means destroying military, civilian and economical infrastructure.

How come this is even a discussion? On a military forum nonetheless. I will give you a short simplified scenario. If I am wrong, I dare you to correct me and I will eat my own words crap them out and eat them again.

Sure, let’s say Saudi attacks Iran with whatever they got. We know they won’t and can’t send ground forces, so let’s say however incompetent they are, they magically manage to evade our air defense and strike our oil facilities. Does Iran really need foreign help to rebuild its facilities? We are sanctioned anyways. We don’t rely on foreign help, we will rebuild everything ourselves in a short amount of time.

In response we will strike all their oil facilities and water facilities with BMs. No Air Force needed, no ground forces needed, no proxies, nothing else. Will the saudis be able to rebuild their facilities on their own? I bet they won’t be able to rebuild even one! Please tell me what foreign company would dare go to war torn Saudi and rebuild their facilities for them while at war with Iran. Please stop this bullshit comparison between Saudi and Iran. Saudi is absolutely no match for Iran.

Sure, let’s say Saudi attacks Iran with whatever they got. We know they won’t and can’t send ground forces, so let’s say however incompetent they are, they magically manage to evade our air defense and strike our oil facilities. Does Iran really need foreign help to rebuild its facilities? We are sanctioned anyways. We don’t rely on foreign help, we will rebuild everything ourselves in a short amount of time.
Iran doesn't have manufacturing of critical technology like computer, semiconductor, and few other important and advanced technology. Iran doesn't even have an older substitute like 180nm or 90nm semiconductor wafer fabrication technology (instead of modern 14 - 22nm semiconductor wafers) to at least restore the functionality to 2000-2005 levels.

Iran can rebuild many things of simpler nature like concrete buildings, bridges, steel items like refineries etc. But Iran can't rebuild everything. Many of the items Iran uses are imported like computer, electronics and even items like military jets (other than reverse engineered F5), missile components and some other military components snuggled from black markets and so on. These facilities can never be rebuilt by Iran after being destroyed as Iran doesn't have the technology and will have to import all of these.

Iran doesn't have manufacturing of critical technology like computer, semiconductor, and few other important and advanced technology. Iran doesn't even have an older substitute like 180nm or 90nm semiconductor wafer fabrication technology (instead of modern 14 - 22nm semiconductor wafers) to at least restore the functionality to 2000-2005 levels.

Iran can rebuild many things of simpler nature like concrete buildings, bridges, steel items like refineries etc. But Iran can't rebuild everything. Many of the items Iran uses are imported like computer, electronics and even items like military jets (other than reverse engineered F5), missile components and some other military components snuggled from black markets and so on. These facilities can never be rebuilt by Iran after being destroyed as Iran doesn't have the technology and will have to import all of these.
do you really believe they use 14nm and 7nm in military equipment ?

maybe it give you an understanding how big a 32-45nm lithography system is
20754-3468957.jpg

images

and another 45nm node from Zeiss
ft34_pb_merit_mg_450.jpg

and this is a 32/22 nm node
16862.jpeg

and 9nm devices
civil%20sci-tech%20industry.jpg

you can put it in my bed room, we don't need TSMC or Samsung Capacity

Last edited:
Back