What's new

Saudi needs Bangladesh Army-

M.R.9

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Few days ago Hasina visited Saudi - Why ?

When THE journalist killed by the Saudi Authority . Then Turkey tried to handle the situation. As a result Saudi Authority confession their crime.

But here according to sec info- Saudi Authority wanted BD army. Question is why ? Hasina said- okay - we will do . What she will do ? ZERO. She also claimed that , about More Donation or AIDS or Investment in BD .

Now the question is Why Saudi suddenly- got interest about BD Army ! Saudi can;t stand Infront of Turkey for a long time- That is why Saudi is now playing a critical game. They want to involve BD army with their own force.

But i must say- NO NEED.

upload_2018-10-28_14-45-3.png

Bangladesh army for what?? To fight war in Yemen??

As Haseena is not Haseen by any stretch of imagination, Bangladesh army is not army just a bunch of young unprofessional guys , with history of coup as a medal on chest.

Also did India approve of this? They own Bangladesh.

What are you talking about man!? - -
He make threads upon whatever bullshit prop up in his mind at anytime. No news, no analysis, no information, just write 2-3 lines whatever flash in your mind and make a thread. This insanity need to stop. Quality of this section is going down to drain. Moderators banned him for a long time. Recently that ban revoked and see the madness. If this continue, sane members will leave this forum.

As Haseena is not Haseen by any stretch of imagination, Bangladesh army is not army just a bunch of young unprofessional guys , with history of coup as a medal on chest.

Also did India approve of this? They own Bangladesh.

Dont make silly comments kid.

What are you talking about man!?

Its true bro .. I was also surprised.

Bangladesh army is useless!!

Explain please.

It can bring a lot of money into Bangladesh.

Well said . This is the main issue. BUt one more thing is , somehow Saudi hates PK too.

He make threads upon whatever bullshit prop up in his mind at anytime. No news, no analysis, no information, just write 2-3 lines whatever flash in your mind and make a thread. This insanity need to stop. Quality of this section is going down to drain. Moderators banned him for a long time. Recently that ban revoked and see the madness. If this continue, sane members will leave this forum.

Dear - this is BD section. Right. If we can't take any opposite opinion . Then everyone will be banned. And you may be know - Nowdays - NO PM visit any country without any reason. And if you dont like this thread. Thats up to you. But u can't insist to anyone for doing any wrong things . Thanks for understanding. I think here much more dicile person has the quality to understand.

Your statement is like saying Haseena is needed to do stripping duties at the Copacabana club

She is multi player dude.

By the way its not new news- that some ppl are getting to much worried.

https://www.thedailystar.net/frontpage/saudi-wants-active-role-bangladesh-1237837

Bangladesh Army chief visits military exhibition in Riyadh

https://dailyasianage.com/news/110903/bangladesh-army-chief-visits--military-exhibition-in-riyadh

no, Türkiye, methinks! :rofl:

Saudi hates PK too.
yup! that's why they parked $3billion in Pakistan account + $3billion yearly in oil payments deferment for 3 years (they have done this time and again in the past too) as well as planning to build a $8 to $12 billion refinery in Gwadar.
I wish people would hate me like that!

Last edited:
Few days ago Hasina visited Saudi - Why ?

When THE journalist killed by the Saudi Authority . Then Turkey tried to handle the situation. As a result Saudi Authority confession their crime.

But here according to sec info- Saudi Authority wanted BD army. Question is why ? Hasina said- okay - we will do . What she will do ? ZERO. She also claimed that , about More Donation or AIDS or Investment in BD .

Now the question is Why Saudi suddenly- got interest about BD Army ! Saudi can;t stand Infront of Turkey for a long time- That is why Saudi is now playing a critical game. They want to involve BD army with their own force.

But i must say- NO NEED.
WTF dude? Was this the first time a BD leader visited KSA?

Back
Top Bottom