What's new

Saudi minister vs Indian anchor ..who wins?

I was cringing the whole time. It was so disrespectful and unprofessional of them to put the Saudi foreign minister on the spot that way.

Did she really expect him to condemn Pakistan publicly, ignoring the two countries' long standing, and strategic alliance, not to mention the just-concluded visit? Does she know nothing about Saudi Arabia's foreign policy doctrine?

The Indian media's ignorance of basic decorum and lack of professionalism is shocking.

I was cringing the whole time. It was so disrespectful and unprofessional of them to put the Saudi foreign minister on the spot that way.

Did she really expect him to condemn Pakistan publicly, ignoring the two countries' long standing, and strategic alliance, not to mention the just-concluded visit? Does she know nothing about Saudi Arabia's foreign policy doctrine?

The Indian media's ignorance of basic decorum and lack of professionalism is shocking.

Good that the Arabs learn this side of them, and the whole world for that matter.

Ahh @NDTV anchor.. they are brain dead guys.
This channel has goat shit type viewership. Wondering why Saudi minister choose this channel for interview?
It was very disrespectful ..you dont see such behavior in even our childish amtuerish media

It was very disrespectful ..you dont see such behavior in even our childish amtuerish media
This Achor @ Nidhi is known for such shenanigans, she was scolded left right and center by British MP when Nidhi was demeaning Indian Supreme Court.. She was stopped by Barak Obama and several other documented cases when her behavior was called out.
Read my last line "Wondering why ..................."

Back
Top Bottom