What's new

Saudi King Throw away Imminent

Sounds more like Press TV infatuation. Al Sauds are going nowhere.

Sounds more like Press TV infatuation. Al Sauds are going nowhere.

you are right the king of arabia is not going to fall.

Infact People remember the unexpected fall of the King of Persia (Iran) and think another king can fall easily the same way.

usa will never allow the Fall of the King of Arabia. Usa will immediately loose its Power and Oil if the King of Arabia Falls.

you are right the king of arabia is not going to fall.

Infact People remember the unexpected fall of the King of Persia (Iran) and think another king can fall easily the same way.

usa will never allow the Fall of the King of Arabia. Usa will immediately loose its Power and Oil if the King of Arabia Falls.
not just that.... Saudi "Arabia" will use Alqaeda easily...

not just that.... Saudi "Arabia" will use Alqaeda easily...

The King of Arabia has several cards in hand. alqaeda is just one. It will never hesitate to kill it entire population. currently busy fencing the problematic areas in various regions and then unleash alqiada and other terrorists.

The King of Arabia has several cards in hand. alqaeda is just one. It will never hesitate to kill it entire population. currently busy fencing the problematic areas in various regions and then unleash alqiada and other terrorists.

However, I think the west can easily replace him when they want... Saudi "Arabia" weapons are mostly from the west, so the west knows how to handle them... so when the west feels tired of him, they will get rid of him easily...

However, I think the west can easily replace him when they want... Saudi "Arabia" weapons are mostly from the west, so the west knows how to handle them... so when the west feels tired of him, they will get rid of him easily...

west is capable but west needs the King till oil is there. Oil & Iran's rivalry are the main causes of west support to the king.

west is capable but west needs the King till oil is there. Oil & Iran's rivalry are the main causes of west support to the king.

That's why I said when the west feels tired of him and the house of Al saud... USA invaded Iraq for oil... and we all know how Saddam and USA relations were really great...

if calculating that would have contributed to my own bank balance then I would have certainly done that.As I have stated,interested in knowing about the family.I guess ,I will do some searching on my own.Thanks for your help.

It is more complicated that anyone think. And only people who are part of the country's elite know what is really going on, and they mostly like to keep to themselves.

It is more complicated that anyone think. And only people who are part of the country's elite know what is really going on, and they mostly like to keep to themselves.

I recently saw a BBC documentary on Kingdom of Saudi arabia . Eye opener . King is cautiously moving . They want to a have a free and modern society in Saudi Arabia but without offending people so they are moving slowly , inching forward cautiously introducing many small reforms .

This is the one i was talking about .

Last edited by a moderator:

Every one needs oil... and if some one has oil, he got to sell it, incl. Iran and Iraq.

Why west engineered a religious fanatic regime, against a very liberal Iranian King?

I recently saw a BBC documentary on Kingdom of Saudi arabia . Eye opener . King is cautiously moving . They want to a have a free and modern society in Saudi Arabia but without offending people so they are moving slowly , inching forward cautiously introducing many small reforms .

This is the one i was talking about .

I have been living here all my life and it still confuses me. People who think they know whats going on are liars.

Sure you have 70% of the facts straight. KSA people are torn apart between far right and far left, people who ant change fast and people who don't want any change at all, and getting the balance between these two people is a most tiring task.

Which is why I believe the current system of monarchy is best for now, change and reform will come at its own pace. The royal family trys its best to balance between the people, so although I am a far left person myself I believe they are doing the best they can to come at my direction.

Having personally knowing many royals from my part most are decent people who are pushing for reforms themselves, the reason there is no revolution in KSA right now is because things are coming the way we want it, so we are just doing the logical thing of not screwing up a good thing and be patient. In time sooner or later the inevitable will happen and it will turn into a European kingdom like country, something I am not against.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom