What's new

Saudi gives huge aid to Lebanon, Palestine says Israel attacks threaten regional war

if syria wants al-khalid from pakistan will pakistan give the stuff to them..
did syria have stuff like al-khalid with misiles??/

iran have some cute missile which can go upto israel...so israel will not attack iran..

ali ahmad said:
if syria wants al-khalid from pakistan will pakistan give the stuff to them..
did syria have stuff like al-khalid with misiles??
Pakistan will refrain from selling to Syria under US pressure as long as its regarded as a rogue country.
Politics is all about selfserving and Pakistan is no exception.

Iran have some cute missile which can go upto israel...so israel will not attack iran..
Iran has the capability to hit Israel but that will only happen if Iran is attacked by the US.
Mark my words, if attacked by the US, Iran's first reaction will be multiple missile launches to Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jaffa and Ashkelon.

what about the patriots in israel???
i think i read news somewhere about american patriot anti missiles in israel...can they stop iranian missils???
and the big question

in case of american attacks can iran use dirty bombs on israel??

ali ahmad said:
what about the patriots in israel???
i think i read news somewhere about american patriot anti missiles in israel...can they stop iranian missils???
Yes Israel has the Patriot batteries and their own indigenious system called Arrow if I'm correct.
But notice that Patriots can only secure 70% hits, 3 out of ten incoming missiles will still break through the defence line.

and the big question

in case of american attacks can iran use dirty bombs on israel??
Iran and Iraq have used dirty bombs on eachother, there's a possibility they will be used again against Iran and US bases in the region.

Back
Top Bottom